Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

cRapping hoe made good while mid-crap

Fans were seen celebrating outside an Oakland beauty store just seconds before a sow rapper was shot and killed.

Alliauna Green, 27, known as Tan DaGod, was killed around 5pm Saturday as she unveiled Glamor Beauty Supply on Telegraph Avenue.

The store was celebrating its grand opening under new ownership after closing its doors in May. The up-and-coming crapper planned a meet-and-greet there as she posted videos beaming with pride just before the night turned deadly.

Witnesses said that the violence began with a verbal altercation, and the shooter was a nigger buck wearing a hoodie that ran away on foot.
    What about BLM? "Say HUH NAME!"

Previously, the sow batwinged her buck, an event she memorialized in a touching tribute:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crappingdeadhoe8-17 110439.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	25267

Pre-batwinging video. Looks like a very upscale affair.

I love this comment:
    So weird...every single commercial on tv portrays one thing but every story abt senseless violence tells another. Just callin a spade a spade.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uty-store.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap! With the white wig it looks like "Geraldine"

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Holy crap! With the white wig it looks like "Geraldine"
    Most sows look like bucks in drag.

That's one scary avatar!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow, Zambo liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Most sows look like bucks in drag.

That's one scary avatar!
    True,female niggers look like men.That’s exactly why I’ve never found one attractive. In fact, I think all sows are repulsive.As a whole,I find the whole nigger beast species very repulsive!Niggers look as bad as they behave!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tan DaGod is another nigger god who can be bumped off with mere gunfire
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Tan DaGod is another nigger god who can be bumped off with mere gunfire
    Dagod is a bad name for a nigger! Should be Dademon.Black is the mark of the beast!Niggers are a spawn of satan!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    True,female niggers look like men.That’s exactly why I’ve never found one attractive. In fact, I think all sows are repulsive.As a whole,I find the whole nigger beast species very repulsive!Niggers look as bad as they behave!
    They really are a vile race. Nonhuman. Females look like men. Their faces are all ugly , with their brillo wild wool hair repulsive. I wouldn't want to be near one ever. Black skin is so dirty looking.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black (nigger) beauty supply stores should sell whole head masks, not just wigs and braids
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

14. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss. I wonder if the sow was modeling some of the fake fur they be selling in the nigger beauty salon. It's funny to me that niggers like to wear human appearing fake fur on their coconuts and then lose their shit over white privilege. Hey Niggers, if you hate whitey so much why are your sows trying to look like white women?
    One less C rapp ooking monkey stealing oxygen and polluting the environment with their noise. That truly was a grand opening.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    No loss. I wonder if the sow was modeling some of the fake fur they be selling in the nigger beauty salon. It's funny to me that niggers like to wear human appearing fake fur on their coconuts and then lose their shit over white privilege. Hey Niggers, if you hate whitey so much why are your sows trying to look like white women?
    One less C rapp ooking monkey stealing oxygen and polluting the environment with their noise. That truly was a grand opening.
    I've been saying that for YEARS. If they are such "proud BLACK women" why on earth would they want to bolt white women's hair on their thick skulls? Every one of them wears wigs or weaves. Why aren't they happy and proud to wear their own Brillo pads? Oh, but no one dares to mention that. It might be rayciss.

18. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fans were seen celebrating outside an Oakland beauty store just seconds before a sow rapper was shot and killed.

Previously, the sow batwinged her buck, an event she memorialized in a touching tribute:

I love this comment:

Thanks, Bat Fairy!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this comment:

Update! Nigger Dominic Gates diyid iyit! He was also a crapper like all niggers at this point. He had a long list of felonies including pimping a minor. All in a days work for the nigger beast.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Update! Nigger Dominic Gates diyid iyit! He was also a crapper like all niggers at this point. He had a long list of felonies including pimping a minor. All in a days work for the nigger beast.
    Really? A nigger did-ed it? Hard to believe, but these cRappers take their cRapping very seriously and eliminate "rivals". It could be that the Tan DaGod stold-ed some beats - justification for murder in Nigger World.

SO: DaGod got goodified after she goodified her buck and now Dominic is off to NU - maybe. Is it a crime when one nigger deletes another nigger?

He looks like a fine, upstanding nigga, for a registered sex offender with a dozen aliases.

Name:	Crapper - Google Search.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	25299

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    The WORST is that nigger c@nt joyless reed!! Bitch had a Trump "do." CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really? A nigger did-ed it? Hard to believe, but these cRappers take their cRapping very seriously and eliminate "rivals". It could be that the Tan DaGod stold-ed some beats - justification for murder in Nigger World.

SO: DaGod got goodified after she goodified her buck and now Dominic is off to NU - maybe. Is it a crime when one nigger deletes another nigger?

He looks like a fine, upstanding nigga, for a registered sex offender with a dozen aliases.

Name:	Crapper - Google Search.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	25299
    The beats garbage cracks me up. I used to call them “keyboard demo 1” or “keyboard demo 3” back in the day.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The beats garbage cracks me up. I used to call them “keyboard demo 1” or “keyboard demo 3” back in the day.
    But they need they "beats" to put on they "mixtape".