Close

Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Nigger Male Downlow Sex Hooker Kills his White Neurosurgeon Sugar Daddy in Detoilet

At first it just seemed that this typical career criminigger Desmond Burks broke into the doc's house, ripped him off and then wasted him. Then the nog stashed the stolen vehicle belonging to a man he just murdered not only near his house but blocking another person's drive is smart.
    After authorities in Detroit, Michigan, incorrectly predicted that a suspect in the murder of a well-known neurosurgeon could be publicly identified by the time snow fell last winter, a 34-year-old convicted felon facing charges in an unrelated road rage murder case from May has now also been accused of shooting Dr. Devon Hoover, 53, twice in the head and wrapping his body in a “blood-soaked carpet” at the victim’s Boston-Edison home in
    Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy, prosecutors in her office, Detroit Police Chief James White, and officers under his command all appeared at a press conference to announce that the extensive probe, spanning Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Texas, and California — even England and France — and thousands of text messages led them to the conclusion that Desmond Burks was in an “intimate relationship” with Hoover and that Burks would “on occasion charge Dr. Hoover for these services.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/major-...-devon-hoover/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Devon-Hoover-Desmond-Burks.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	251.6 KB 
ID:	25246

Buut, further research on a Detoilet source says the two men knew each other.
    Everything we know after major update in mysterious murder of well-known Detroit doctor
    Cellphone records showed Hoover had exchanged about 4,000 text messages with a phone number attributed to Desmond Burks, a 34-year-old man who lives in the 9900 block of Sussex Street on Detroit’s west side.

That home is right next to where police found the Range Rover on Coyle Street.

“The text messages established that Desmond Burks and Dr. Hoover were in an intimate relationship with one another, and that, on occasion, Desmond Burks would charge Dr. Hoover for these sexual services,” Worthy said.

On the day of Hoover’s murder, cellphone data showed that his phone had traveled from his house to the area of Burks’ home on Sussex Street. The phone returned to Hoover’s home, went back to the area of Burks’ home, and then traveled to Fairlane Mall in Dearborn.
    https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...etroit-doctor/
    Both sites have comments
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's one radiator hose taken out of public circulation and now destined to get popped into garages within the Pokey.
    In case there's any doubt as to which one was on the receiving end of things:

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, come on! This is too much. Mudshark hoes picking fugly, feral nigger bucks is one thing, but a neurosurgeon craving the stovepipe from that murderous sub-simian? That is some serious kink - one for the books.

“The text messages established that Desmond Burks and Dr. Hoover were in an intimate relationship
    I'd like to see the obscene, illiterate "taxes" from that double-digit IQ, knuckle-dragging thuggish nigga.

I hope the good doctor scrubbed his hands thoroughly before touching human patients.

So the nigger will go back to NU, where he will continue to leech from the public while getting all the salad tossing he wants.

Niggers still haven't reached criminal mastermind status. Wrapping bodies in carpets, stuffing them in closets, leaving them half hanging out of dumpsters, burying them under 1" of soil: "Dey ain't nevah gon' fin' dat."

Doctor - really??

Name:	doctor-09 111933.jpg 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	25251
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Aw, come on! This is too much. Mudshark hoes picking fugly, feral nigger bucks is one thing, but a neurosurgeon craving the stovepipe from that murderous sub-simian? That is some serious kink - one for the books.

I'd like to see the obscene, illiterate "taxes" from that double-digit IQ, knuckle-dragging thuggish nigga.

I hope the good doctor scrubbed his hands thoroughly before touching human patients.

So the nigger will go back to NU, where he will continue to leech from the public while getting all the salad tossing he wants.

Niggers still haven't reached criminal mastermind status. Wrapping bodies in carpets, stuffing them in closets, leaving them half hanging out of dumpsters, burying them under 1" of soil: "Dey ain't nevah gon' fin' dat."

Doctor - really??

Name:	doctor-09 111933.jpg 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	25251
    I wouldn’t call it kink. I call an abomination. And the nasty little neurosurgeon twink got what he deserved! A one-way ticket to hell! according to the Bible, the beast should be stoned. But in liberal Detroit, they’ll go lenient.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I wouldn’t call it kink. I call an abomination. And the nasty little neurosurgeon twink got what he deserved! A one-way ticket to hell! according to the Bible, the beast should be stoned. But in liberal Detroit, they’ll go lenient.
    Yeah, more of a deeply depraved craving. He wanted the filthiest, most low down muh dikkin' available. Well, can't say he didn't get what he wanted.

What major delusion makes any YT - mudshark or rump roaster - honestly feel they can have a relationship with a low-IQ, zero-impulse, violent yard ape that belongs in a cage? Do they all think they're nigger whisperers?

They remind me so much of this dipshit who thinks he's special too - a shark whisperer and expert and says, 'I can't believe the shark wanted to hurt me" after half his leg is ripped off. He's just like the nigger lovers.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, more of a deeply depraved craving. He wanted the filthiest, most low down muh dikkin' available. Well, can't say he didn't get what he wanted.

What major delusion makes any YT - mudshark or rump roaster - honestly feel they can have a relationship with a low-IQ, zero-impulse, violent yard ape that belongs in a cage? Do they all think they're nigger whisperers?

They remind me so much of this dipshit who thinks he's special too - a shark whisperer and expert and says, 'I can't believe the shark wanted to hurt me" after half his leg is ripped off. He's just like the nigger lovers.

Stupid is as stupid does!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    99% of nigger bucks have done the down low because... muh dick

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid is as stupid does!
    "There are no dangerous sharks. Just dangerous situations."

Substitute "sharks" for "niggers" and we know why so many YT are being slaughtered by their groids.

But just like sharks, niggers can't help their behavior, although sharks only kill to eat, unlike niggers. But it's not really the niggers' fault. The fault lies with humans who insist that niggers or sharks can be docile, loving pets who would never hurt them. They deserve everything they get.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Substitute "sharks" for "niggers" and we know why so many YT are being slaughtered by their groids.

But just like sharks, niggers can't help their behavior, although sharks only kill to eat, unlike niggers. But it's not really the niggers' fault. The fault lies with humans who insist that niggers or sharks can be docile, loving pets who would never hurt them. They deserve everything they get.
    The best way to not have either of those predators attacking you is to stay away from their habitat and keep them away from yours!Sending all niggers back to afrika would solve the nigger problem!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Great video. That about sums up anyone who thinks niggers are safe and human. They will eventually get bitten by their pets.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending all niggers back to afrika would solve the nigger problem!
    AMEN, Brother!

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’s amazing how you would have to be incredibly book smart to become a neuro surgeon yet insanely stupid to fuck around with niggers in any fashion, let alone getting railed in the ass by one. It goes to show there are definitely different kinds of intelligence.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I’s amazing how you would have to be incredibly book smart to become a neuro surgeon yet insanely stupid to fuck around with niggers in any fashion, let alone getting railed in the ass by one. It goes to show there are definitely different kinds of intelligence.
    This neurosurgeon may be skilled and well educated, but he was not socially aware nor was he truthful, to himself, that niggers are wild animals. He wanted to believe they are human, one that they can be intimate with.

But again with beastiality, the penalty is death. The wild animal comes out, and death is rightfully given. Had IQ, but no EQ, emotional intelligence, to realize niggers are niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This neurosurgeon may be skilled and well educated, but he was not socially aware nor was he truthful, to himself, that niggers are wild animals. He wanted to believe they are human, one that they can be intimate with.

But again with beastiality, the penalty is death. The wild animal comes out, and death is rightfully given. Had IQ, but no EQ, emotional intelligence, to realize niggers are niggers.
    This is so messed up. I'm no psychologist, but my humble opinion is that the good doctor really wanted the most low-down, filthy, dirty, feral creature he could find to rut with. I think he liked feeling degraded. and of course, rutting with niggers would automatically grant that wish. If not, he would have found some cute little human twink to get his freak on with, or even some rough trade human.

Niggers are so stupid they kill the goose that's laying those golden eggs, all because they have no self-control.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    99% of nigger bucks have done the down low because... muh dick
    That is why any white fag is asking for AIDS and other STDs if he has bestial sex with a nigger. All buck-fags and by extension tranny-bucks have AIDS at least
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This video gave me a good laugh. It's important and healthy for everyone to remind themselves once in a while that scientists are human, although they like to depict themselves as something superior. This asshat is no smarter than "bear whisperer" Timothy Treadwell who thought he understood grizzly bear behavior and ended up dragging his poor girlfriend out to the Alaskan bush where they both got eaten.

The "90% of everything is crap" applies to science just like everything else. 😃
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    This video gave me a good laugh. It's important and healthy for everyone to remind themselves once in a while that scientists are human, although they like to depict themselves as something superior. This asshat is no smarter than "bear whisperer" Timothy Treadwell who thought he understood grizzly bear behavior and ended up dragging his poor girlfriend out to the Alaskan bush where they both got eaten.

The "90% of everything is crap" applies to science just like everything else. 
    That Treadwell. What an utter jackass. If he understood anything about bears, he'd have known how unpredictable they are.

Why do so many people feel they're so special that they'll never get killed when they choose to hang out with sharks or niggers? I think that's why mudsharks always have that defiant smirk as they post pictures of themselves with their niggers: "Look at me and my buck. He won't hurt ME." Maybe he won't - that day. Or maybe he won't for a lot of days, right up until the day he beats, shoots, or stabs the ho to death.

Niggers are just as unpredictable as any other wild animal. Maybe you can train them up to a point, but you can never tame them.

The good doctor found that out the hard way.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are just as unpredictable as any other wild animal. Maybe you can train them up to a point, but you can never tame them.

The good doctor found that out the hard way.
    Yep. Roy Horn was dumb as a bag of hammers, but at least he didn't let the tiger that severed his spine actually fuck him.

...hopefully.

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to be too nerdy, but only Great Whites and Tiger Sharks attack humans. They are dangerous and all the beaches on Cape Cod will close if they see just one Great White. Other smaller sharks will ignore humans, but as in the case of say the Black Bear, best to avoid them or keep a lot of space from them too

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Not to be too nerdy, but only Great Whites and Tiger Sharks attack humans. They are dangerous and all the beaches on Cape Cod will close if they see just one Great White. Other smaller sharks will ignore humans, but as in the case of say the Black Bear, best to avoid them or keep a lot of space from them too
    Bull sharks, like the ones in the video, are very dangerous. They often hang out close to shore (even in fresh water) where people are, are big, and will attack humans, as we saw. I don't think it liked the taste of this guy's leg since it let the idiot go. Sharks don't kill people very often - they prefer fish or juicy seals - but humans kill thousands of times more sharks every year (for no reason) than the other way around.

If you go in the ocean it's possible to meet up with a shark since that's where they live. It's true most species don't bother people, but you never know. It's like if you walk alone through Detroit at midnight, invite a nigger into your home, or rut with one you might be perfectly fine... oh wait. No, you won't. I think I'd take my chances with the sharks. At least they won't rob, rape, or torture me before they kill me.

We should never anthropomorphize wild animals (as this nitwit did "Why would it want to hurt me??" It didn't WANT to "hurt" you, you fool. It was testing to see if you were edible.) like sharks and niggers. If you expect them to be like your best friends, you might be lucky for a while, but you're bound to be disappointed or dead eventually.

32. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast