Close

Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Career mudshark

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Career mudshark

So a few weeks ago, I got a call from a mud shark asking me to do a shower remodel in her mother/father in-laws home. I knew it was a mud shark from the sound of the voice. I get to the job. The husband was Cuban and his wife was nigger.His wife died halfway through the job. He paid us and we moved on. he actually paid us well. Tiped us both $200 each. He was a good customer.
    So,a couple weeks later, the mud shark calls and wants us to do her shower in another home. She said her father-in-law was paying. So, I’m down to make a few grand. We get started. the first day I give her my condolences on her mother-in-law.(it’s business) And I say “how is your husband taking it?” she replies“ well that was my last husband he was half black and half Cuban.My new husband is half black and half Italian”. Now I see a 20 something halfbreed walking through the house. She introduces it as her child from her first marriage. I replied “ oh, the grandchild of your father-in-law. I just did the job for”. She replied “no, I’ve been married to four black guys, that one’s from my first” I just didn’t say anything.I thought to myself “career Mudshark”.
    This mudshark acts more nigger than it’s half italian/nigger husband! In fact, the husband is like a cuck boy. The halfbreed fuck does whatever the 250 pound much shark asks it to do. it’s whipped as fuck!
    They have a couple quadroons In the house. The daughter actually looks white. Imagine if a human schmuck impregnates that thing one day. He thinks she’ll have a human baby, but it comes out with boot lips and a fucking steel wool pad on its fucking head. once you got those beast jeans in the gene pool, they’ll pop up everywhere, like a disease! better them than me I say. I get paid and I move on.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well for mudsharks, it's a career once the burn coal. First of all they desire black meat and beastiality, so it's a given the career will continue. And they deserve that. Which man in their right mind would even date a mudshark? Reprehensible.

Mudsharks don't deserve to live with humans. They deserve the nigger species. They're nigger by blood anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ...They have a couple quadroons In the house. The daughter actually looks white. Imagine if a human schmuck impregnates that thing one day. He thinks she’ll have a human baby, but it comes out with boot lips and a fucking steel wool pad on its fucking head...
    They call it telegony: https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...79610722000682 Ther've been claims stating irregularities like those mentioned occasionally happening:

...after the previous male sperm entry into the female reproductive system, those sperm which do not participate in fertilization penetrate into the somatic cells of the uterus and store their genetic/epigenetic information there...
    ...after the previous male sperm entry into the female reproductive system, those sperm which do not participate in fertilization penetrate into the somatic cells of the uterus and store their genetic/epigenetic information there...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Notfambly.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	190.4 KB 
ID:	25260
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    .... once you got those beast jeans in the gene pool, they’ll pop up everywhere, like a disease! better them than me I say. I get paid and I move on.
    There was a case in one village here. An ordinary guy wit more massive lips, nobody suspected anything weird. He got married and a nigger sproglet was born. He blamed the wife for infidelity, the wife was crying and swearing she had been faithful. Then, his 70+ grandma confessed that the grandpa (deceased) was sent to work in Cuba in 70's, she traveled there to visit him and was muhdicked.
    She prayed for the child to be white, it was, so she considered it was over.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So a few weeks ago, I got a call from a mud shark asking me to do a shower remodel in her mother/father in-laws home. I knew it was a mud shark from the sound of the voice. I get to the job. The husband was Cuban and his wife was nigger.His wife died halfway through the job. He paid us and we moved on. he actually paid us well. Tiped us both $200 each. He was a good customer.
    So,a couple weeks later, the mud shark calls and wants us to do her shower in another home. She said her father-in-law was paying. So, I’m down to make a few grand. We get started. the first day I give her my condolences on her mother-in-law.(it’s business) And I say “how is your husband taking it?” she replies“ well that was my last husband he was half black and half Cuban.My new husband is half black and half Italian”. Now I see a 20 something halfbreed walking through the house. She introduces it as her child from her first marriage. I replied “ oh, the grandchild of your father-in-law. I just did the job for”. She replied “no, I’ve been married to four black guys, that one’s from my first” I just didn’t say anything.I thought to myself “career Mudshark”.
    This mudshark acts more nigger than it’s half italian/nigger husband! In fact, the husband is like a cuck boy. The halfbreed fuck does whatever the 250 pound much shark asks it to do. it’s whipped as fuck!
    They have a couple quadroons In the house. The daughter actually looks white. Imagine if a human schmuck impregnates that thing one day. He thinks she’ll have a human baby, but it comes out with boot lips and a fucking steel wool pad on its fucking head. once you got those beast jeans in the gene pool, they’ll pop up everywhere, like a disease! better them than me I say. I get paid and I move on.
    You are RIGHT, Jim! A good example of a beta soy-boy cuck is ginger Prince Harry!! Boy, did HE take a $hit in the gene pool!! That must have REALLY disgusted Queen Elizabeth the second!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Well for mudsharks, it's a career once the burn coal. First of all they desire black meat and beastiality, so it's a given the career will continue. And they deserve that. Which man in their right mind would even date a mudshark? Reprehensible.

Mudsharks don't deserve to live with humans. They deserve the nigger species. They're nigger by blood anyway.
    More like nigger by INJECTION!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never underestimate the power of the one drop rule!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim, I am surprised that this piece of human excrement didn’t offer you some muh-pussy for a discount. This one sounds like a career shark and I would most definitely keep taking its money. If it pays on time keep on keeping on. Somehow these sharks figure out how to use the next nigger. Watch your tools.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post