Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy Nigger murderer Acquitted...Reason: Systemic Racisms

Did you know this filthy coon was found not guilty after possessing an illegal handgun, selling drugs, and shooting and killing a White guy who called him names?Vaughan Roberts went to “visit friends and engage in the illicit sale of controlled substances,” reads the statement. He brought a gun for protection, though he did not intend to use it.Roberts also carried a large amount of cash with him — more than $7,000 — which his family said was because he didn’t have a bank account to store his earnings from working in construction. He was also carrying 76 Percocet tablets and four tablets of OxyNEO.The drug dealer, Roberts admits to shooting Jason Wagar with his illegal handgun, who was struck by four bullets, however, at Roberts’ trial, attorneys referenced messages obtained by police that used racist remarks and slurs, “in particular ‘n——-,’” referring to Roberts and “other Black people in the Kingston area.” The drug dealing illegal gun possessing black thug was found not guilty by reason of systemic racism.https://thestar.com/news/gta/black

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NIGGER SHOOTER.png 
Views:	231 
Size:	416.1 KB 
ID:	25247-gta-man-will-not-go-to-jail-in-self-defence-killing-of-racist-attacker/article_8e4e7ce5-29d1-5b07-966b-83ab789c75b9.html
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Libtardologist, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if whites could use this as justification to summon the bat fairy more often during encounters with niggers. We are systemically racist and it allowed for us to call the bat fairy during any interaction with niggers. Probably not, but it is a nice fantasy.
    Niggers can do whatever they want anymore. It’s ridiculous how bad things really are for the non nigger lovers in the white race.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to the American Communist Democrats Power.

4. Likes Kagman, Libtardologist liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking stupid as dog shit white liberal cunt judge deserves to be raped and murdered by one of her pet apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ignatow , Kagman, Libtardologist, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope he ends up taking out a family member of one of the coddling enablers who released him.

Poetic Justice.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it's here in my own country at last: niggers get to walk, even for murder, because of raycisms. Time to think about spending the rest of my life in Iceland.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a U.S. military base there. So, expect to see Mudsharks with their consequential Yellow Gorillas there. Nevertheless, Iceland isn't the worst of places to end up in. The problem is how to stay there without getting deported, if you don't have the means to reside there at entirely your own expense or can secure employment in a field where your talent is exclusive and in demand
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Did you know this filthy coon was found not guilty after possessing an illegal handgun, selling drugs, and shooting and killing a White guy who called him names?Vaughan Roberts went to “visit friends and engage in the illicit sale of controlled substances,” reads the statement. He brought a gun for protection, though he did not intend to use it.Roberts also carried a large amount of cash with him — more than $7,000 — which his family said was because he didn’t have a bank account to store his earnings from working in construction. He was also carrying 76 Percocet tablets and four tablets of OxyNEO.The drug dealer, Roberts admits to shooting Jason Wagar with his illegal handgun, who was struck by four bullets, however, at Roberts’ trial, attorneys referenced messages obtained by police that used racist remarks and slurs, “in particular ‘n——-,’” referring to Roberts and “other Black people in the Kingston area.” The drug dealing illegal gun possessing black thug was found not guilty by reason of systemic racism.https://thestar.com/news/gta/black

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NIGGER SHOOTER.png 
Views:	231 
Size:	416.1 KB 
ID:	25247-gta-man-will-not-go-to-jail-in-self-defence-killing-of-racist-attacker/article_8e4e7ce5-29d1-5b07-966b-83ab789c75b9.html
    Let me GUESS........................the nigger lived in a "blue city" with a george soros funded DA!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not the first time I’ve seen a nigger going free for killing a white who called it what it is,a nigger! there was a case in Florida where an elderly white man called the nigger manager of a Dunkin’ Donuts, a lazy nigger.the nigger beat the elderly white man to death and got less than a year house arrest. Liberals want.niggers to kill rayciss whitey!
    I don’t call niggers “nigger”. I call them stupid and ignorant, because that’s what nigger means! I know how to pick my fights. A battle with a nigger would always be on my terms.And the nigger would end up with a tag on it’s toe!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    They have a U.S. military base there. So, expect to see Mudsharks with their consequential Yellow Gorillas there. Nevertheless, Iceland isn't the worst of places to end up in. The problem is how to stay there without getting deported, if you don't have the means to reside there at entirely your own expense or can secure employment in a field where your talent is exclusive and in demand
    Well dammit anyway, that's a letdown. Before I considered any such move though, I'd do plenty of research about cost of living etc. I'm retired but capable of doing valuable work remotely, so definitely worth thinking about. Thanks for the heads up about the army base.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian