Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYC illegal migrant niggers want better free food.

"My children don't like the food at the shelter." Gee, maybe go back to your nigger shithole and eat locusts?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XfSL38H_kcM
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Now we will have to pass another couple billion to Ukraine in order to be able to fund gourmet food for the invaders. I hope NYC goes bankrupt kissing illegal invaders asses. You voted for it NYC residents now enjoy paying for it.
    Hey here's another Idea. There was an article about some niggers getting kicked out of their 30-million-dollar penthouse. Just move these people in there and pay for a chef for them with your citizens tax money. Thats so much easier than telling them to fuck off and go back to their own shit hole and eat bugs after all.
    Damn, stop kissing these criminals' asses.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 08-05-2024 at 07:30 PM.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Zambo, Libtardologist liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Wow. Now we will have to pass another couple billion to Ukraine in order to be able to fund gourmet food for the invaders. I hope NYC goes bankrupt kissing illegal invaders asses. You voted for it NYC residents now enjoy paying for it.
    Hey here's another Idea. There was an article about some niggers getting kicked out of their 30-million-dollar penthouse. Just move these people in there and pay for a chef for them with your citizens tax money. Thats so much easier than telling them to fuck off and go back to their own shit hole and eat bugs after all.
    Damn, stop kissing these criminals' asses.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Libtardologist liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll never be enough for the gibs goblins.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of this fucking useless halfbreed hobo, who is outside of an Orlando club in the 80s. He couldn’t let security see him beg, so he follows me and my buddy with our chicks. We’re getting near the car and he asked for change. We say “we only have debit cards”. They he asked for a cigarette. My friend offered him a 305. The whole boat replied “ fuck you, I don’t smoke that shit”.
    Well, the hobo wasn’t smoking cigarettes that night, he was probably taken to the hospital for stitches, because I think he suddenly had a stroke of bad luck. last I saw of the POS, he was laying unconscious. Lol!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Reminds me of this fucking useless halfbreed hobo, who is outside of an Orlando club in the 80s. He couldn’t let security see him beg, so he follows me and my buddy with our chicks. We’re getting near the car and he asked for change. We say “we only have debit cards”. They he asked for a cigarette. My friend offered him a 305. The whole boat replied “ fuck you, I don’t smoke that shit”.
    Well, the hobo wasn’t smoking cigarettes that night, he was probably taken to the hospital for stitches, because I think he suddenly had a stroke of bad luck. last I saw of the POS, he was laying unconscious. Lol!
    I remember years ago, reading about Africoons that slithered into Italy. As they squatted in some shelter set up for them, they complained that they didn't like the pasta they were served. It was not their preferred cuisine.

I didn't even know much about the nigger problem then but was still flabbergasted at beggars and parasites making demands.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I remember years ago, reading about Africoons that slithered into Italy. As they squatted in some shelter set up for them, they complained that they didn't like the pasta they were served. It was not their preferred cuisine.

I didn't even know much about the nigger problem then but was still flabbergasted at beggars and parasites making demands.
    Whatever happened to “beggars can’t be choosers”?

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Whatever happened to “beggars can’t be choosers”?
    That's what I heard from my mother, and often. I guess no one told the niggers that. It might offend them.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post