Close

Likes Likes:  119
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I am completely embarrassed for my country. Even though it isn't my fault and isn't the fault of most of us, good God, I think of what this country has become, that a no-talent druggie nigger got to carry the torch. As if the rest of the world wasn't already laughing at how weak we are.

"This says a lot about America as far as where we're at in this world"

Well, the nigger wasn't wrong about that.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...onies-in-paris
    WDF does that pile of dog shit have to do with sports anyways? At least Kang Lebron plays bakkaball.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...Every event has been turned into a perverted circus...
    Power lifting is bound to be next. Here, death threats have been used as leverage:

'Transgender' male powerlifter suspended after death threats against female competitors - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

...in addition to comparing men being allowed to compete against women to black people being allowed to compete in sports...
    ...in addition to comparing men being allowed to compete against women to black people being allowed to compete in sports...

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Australian Affleet probably got Ape Dance cancelled, before 2028?

https://www.womansworld.com/entertai...r-games-update

...She didn’t score a single point during her three battles and instead, Japan took the gold medal...
    ...She didn’t score a single point during her three battles and instead, Japan took the gold medal...

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NiggOlypics/HomoOlymics is over! I am proud to say that I did not watch one single event! However, I was eating pizza at Bizarro’s one day, they had Olympics on their big tv in the dining area. I tried not to watch.It was women’s diving. There was some hot blonde from Norway bent over stretching on a diving board snapping her swimsuit against her Cooch. I did watch it for those few seconds. Can’t complain, I liked what I saw!

8. Likes Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Australian Affleet probably got Ape Dance cancelled, before 2028?
    How in the hell can that be considered a "sport"? However, since Japan took gold (and it wasn't one of their hired niggers?), look for apedancing to be canceled.

When I was little, older kids were big into apedancing. Why? So the YTs could act like niggers?
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The NiggOlypics/HomoOlymics is over! I am proud to say that I did not watch one single event! However, I was eating pizza at Bizarro’s one day, they had Olympics on their big tv in the dining area. I tried not to watch.It was women’s diving. There was some hot blonde from Norway bent over stretching on a diving board snapping her swimsuit against her Cooch. I did watch it for those few seconds. Can’t complain, I liked what I saw!
    I did watch some. Men's diving, gymnastics for both genders (some damn impressive men, and I got to see how niggers were given way too high scoring), and both volleyball types for both genders. I didn't intentionally tune in to women's beach volleyball, but it was on, and I'm serious when I say I had to admire their physiques. Truly serious.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is in the top 10 most useless, most worthless magic niggers ever. It was in everything. It was doing its monkeyshines as part of a hand-off to L.A. for 2028, and I see it's joining The Voice for the next season. I guess it fits the lineup, though. A useless nigger, Reba who hasn't been fresh in years, the overrated Buble, and pop-slut Stefani who I could never understand was found attractive.

14. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The USSR despises anyone different from their standard.

This is why they got along with Hitler so well until he turned on them (fatal mistake).

You don't see many nigs there either, because they will be made to work, and work hard.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

16. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    How in the hell can that be considered a "sport"? However, since Japan took gold...
    Even Samurai heroism won't be able to save this "sport"

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123