Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Race! Closest in duh histree. Olympics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger race AA1odNL4.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	25229

Nigger Race! Closest in duh histree. Apelympics "mens" 100m.

Yep this will become more and more normal with all nigs coonpeting, because niggers are soul-less, moronic beasts, and there is very little significant differences between them.

It's just like racing dobermans or other beasts bred for athleticism. Of course a doberman is way more honorable than a nigger, but you get the idea.

Reminds me of my friends doberman 'Rocky.' Got hit head on by a semi truck on the freeway (struck straight on its forehead at 55mph) and didn't die. Had to have a metal plate put in its forehead but the dog behavior was not affected because brain was so tiny and skull was so thick. That is one smart dog to play on the freeway.

Thats what niggers are like, a doberman with a metal plate in it's head.

Who the hell cares about a nigger race? But I think it's important to note, it will become just like racing drones or robots with all exactly the same specs. It will become just like some science experiment where there is only a 1% difference. It will become just like your odds at constant gambling averaged out over time.

This things are dumb beasts belong in a zoo or safari park not living amongst us. What a bizarre spectacle in a bizarre nig-infested reality. How did sports and white countries get so messed up and coon-infested? Well I know the answer but it's just strange and unreal to be living amongst these black beast things.

Kick back, have a fag light, watch this nigger-trannyfag spooktacle, right America? Really stick your face up some sweaty nigger ass.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fag light beer 202efm3MEME270323-618x618.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	25230

I'm talking about Joe Shmoe sportsball cuck nigger lovers across the nation, of course (no one on this forum, hopefully).

Goddamn nigger-world on TV in every living room 24/7.

2. Likes Niggers are Useless, NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we get them pulling chariots with white cops behind them with a lash, or how about cops chasing them and shooting/yelling, perhaps sick some police dog german shepards on their tails.

Could give the niggers an extra boost of speed!

4. Likes Niggers are Useless, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a fuck about a nigger feetsrace?The only way I’d watch is if the finish line was leading off a 1000 ft cliff or into heavy 20 wheeler truck traffic.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the idea of turning loose a German Sheperd in each lane to chase the niggers, that would be awesome. I would wager on the dog every time.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

7. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The present Ennwerd to White ratio in this year's Olympics is unprecedented and attributed to Russia's absence. I caught female track sports and high-jumping from this angle:

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to it, great work Weewuzkangs! Keely Hodgkinson ran past all the magic Niggers, and it looked exactly like what it was: a beautiful human being chased by a bunch of Homo erectus. They couldn't catch her though, best moment so far in the 2024 Shit-fest.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't watched one second of the Olympukes since the he she opening Satanic bullshit. I wouldn't watch this sheetz anyways since it's turned into nigger worship in every event.

That goddamn Sheboon Biles is a mother fucking goddamn nigger worshipped 24/7 just like I said.

Who in da fuk wants to watch niggers running? I can do that anytime here in Atlantastan outside any convenience store when dey stel sheet.

Fuck da olympukes!!!! And fuck goddamn niggers!!!
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!