Close

Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Britain Fighting Back - At Last!

I hope you folks over in the U.S. are hearing the latest reports from here in Britain. It seems my fellow countrymen are at last making it clear to the government that multiculturalism is not welcome here.
    Many towns and cities are seeing regular - almost nightly - riots.
    The Prime Minister has, of course, insisted that it is caused by "far-right thugs". I was about to say, "My God, how out of touch he is!"
    But he's not, is he? He knows perfectly well what these riots are really about!

Whatever colour government we've had for the past sixty years has pushed this country towards multiculturalism. Never have they dared to ask the British people their view, because they know, of course, what the answer would be!
    I just cannot see what they think our country can gain from allowing our enemies to settle here.

I wish I could say that violence achieves nothing, but unfortunately that isn't true. It seems to be the only thing that forces any government to listen to the people.
    I see this continuing for a considerable time; the genie is out of the bottle, and frankly I don't want to see it put back. We might as well go for broke, because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

A better solution would be a general strike, to bring the nation to a standstill. Better than violence, but I can't see that happening.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I hope you folks over in the U.S. are hearing the latest reports from here in Britain. It seems my fellow countrymen are at last making it clear to the government that multiculturalism is not welcome here.
    Many towns and cities are seeing regular - almost nightly - riots.
    The Prime Minister has, of course, insisted that it is caused by "far-right thugs". I was about to say, "My God, how out of touch he is!"
    But he's not, is he? He knows perfectly well what these riots are really about!

Whatever colour government we've had for the past sixty years has pushed this country towards multiculturalism. Never have they dared to ask the British people their view, because they know, of course, what the answer would be!
    I just cannot see what they think our country can gain from allowing our enemies to settle here.

I wish I could say that violence achieves nothing, but unfortunately that isn't true. It seems to be the only thing that forces any government to listen to the people.
    I see this continuing for a considerable time; the genie is out of the bottle, and frankly I don't want to see it put back. We might as well go for broke, because the alternative doesn't bear thinking about.

A better solution would be a general strike, to bring the nation to a standstill. Better than violence, but I can't see that happening.
    About 1/2 of my DNA is from Great Britain!! I am PROUD of my cousins from across the pond!! By the way, where has Odin's B@lls been lately?! He ALWAYS had good posts!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too little too late! damage has been done!

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the brits will start teaching these invader asslifters the rope dance. Teach enough of the invaders how to do that and me thinks the word will spread that Britian isn't as good place for niggers and asslifters. Riots would provide good cover for the dance lessons even with all the CCTV cameras all over. Good job guys, keep it up and good luck with your corrupt nigger loving government. They are as bad as ours over here.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

6. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    ...Riots would provide good cover for the dance lessons even with all the CCTV cameras all over...
    You can bet, the Scumvernment would censor any educational videos filmed in those cameras
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

8. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the brits will start teaching these invader asslifters the rope dance...
    The prime minister has threatened violence on both rioters and agitators. If Pough-Leece isn't able to cap it all, Commenwealth recruitment could be made possible:

10. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the brits will start teaching these invader asslifters the rope dance. Teach enough of the invaders how to do that and me thinks the word will spread that Britian isn't as good place for niggers and asslifters. Riots would provide good cover for the dance lessons even with all the CCTV cameras all over. Good job guys, keep it up and good luck with your corrupt nigger loving government. They are as bad as ours over here.
    Actually WORSE!! We STILL have the 2nd Amendment (for now!) And this is why afreakoon primates and @$$lifter$ get all STABBY in the UK!! Keep Britain for BRITONS!!

12. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enrichers released from prison, in order to fill them back up with resistance fighters:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-released.html

...Carlos Neto, 18, and Lawson Natty, also 18, were convicted of manslaughter and unlawful wounding...
    ...Carlos Neto, 18, and Lawson Natty, also 18, were convicted of manslaughter and unlawful wounding...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully it hasn't escaped anyone's notice that both "journalists" on the side of the asslifters are NIGGERS.

Niggers + asslifters = the end of civilization. This is no joke. I think especially now that Labour is back in, everything is in place to establish the Britain of 1984. Cops are totally onboard, everyone's disarmed, the country is about to be flushed down the toilet per the orders of the WEF.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like purchasing using credit cards, the longer you wait to pay your debt, the more interest it compounds on that very same debt. The Brits should have become suspicious, the moment they were obliged to turn in their guns. At the very latest, they should have done as they do now, way back in 1946, when the first Commonwealth alien was allowed entry on British soil.
    Surprisingly, the following German-filmed video sums it all up, way better than any English-language video I have yet watched (not to say that there isn't one whatsoever). The play-backs are in English. So, it's worth viewing, even for those who don't know German:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HashfagLadyKier.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	25253

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for this, will be checking out the video on my PC where I can get the captions in English.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An older video of the murderer. the video's source: https://legitim.ch/deja-vu-der-angek...kampagne-2018/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Orwell, the 20th century Nostradamus.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a terrible situation we are in here in Britain. I can see only one glimmer of hope:

President Trump back in the White House calls Starmer and tells him he'd better reinstate free speech in Britain. If he doesn't, he will issue notice to all countries across the world, that if they do business with Britain, they don't do business with the USA.

Problem solved!

The whole free world needs Trump back in power. If the Democrats manage to pull the same stunt they did four years ago, we are truly all finished!!!

22. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    What a terrible situation we are in here in Britain. I can see only one glimmer of hope:

President Trump back in the White House calls Starmer and tells him he'd better reinstate free speech in Britain. If he doesn't, he will issue notice to all countries across the world, that if they do business with Britain, they don't do business with the USA.

Problem solved!

The whole free world needs Trump back in power. If the Democrats manage to pull the same stunt they did four years ago, we are truly all finished!!!

The communist Democrat party here is acting in lock step with their media in a manner that makes me think the fix is in already and they know it. These commies don't even try to hide their utter contempt for this country and they don't give one shit about their lies being exposed, they just don't care. So, I think they will pull the same stunt again.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Actually WORSE!! We STILL have the 2nd Amendment (for now!) And this is why afreakoon primates and @$$lifter$ get all STABBY in the UK!!...
    The second reason as to why they get stabby is the absence of concientious objection among the very civil service employees who are supposed to be responsible for genuine law and order. Some of them even engaging in indirect complicity with Groomers of which would otherwise be rewarded at either the gallows or at the Guillotine in a traditionally normal civilization

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have the original Twitter/X link for the following?:

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scotland has an @$$lifter for PRIME MINISTER!! WTF!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post

Pathetic dickless terrorist-worshipping catamites!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast