Close

Likes Likes:  39
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Christians" from Rwanda wind up in the UK, "teen" son stabs 3 little girls to death

The English town of Southport was the scene of clashes between protesters and police the day after the death of at least three girls in a mass stabbing inflicted by an unnamed 17-year-old male.

The victims, Alice Dasilva Aguiar, 9, Elsie Dot Stancombe, 7, and Bebe King, 6, were attending a Taylor Swift-themed dance class at the time of the attack. The pop star wrote, "I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families" in her Instagram stories.
    While plenty of conjecture has been offered online as to the identity of the attacker and his family, both the AP and the Sun report that the suspect was born in Cardiff, Wales. Merseyside Police have overseen the investigation thus far.

"There has been much speculation and hypothesis around the status of a 17-year-old male who is currently in police custody and some individuals are using this to bring violence and disorder to our streets," Assistant Chief Constable Alex Goss with the Merseyside Police said to the Associated Press.
    A neighbor of the family described them to the Sun as Christians, "very normal," and having a "hard-working father and stay-at-home mother."
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/clashe...facing-charges

So all the Western news can report is how the residents broke out in "clashes," rather than the questions of how niggers wound up in Wales and then the northwest UK, what other crimes they committed that haven't been reported, and why the "teen" didn't already have a noose put around its neck. Isn't the UK just so civilized to have abolished its death penalty! This poor oppressed nigger should be given just a few years of "mental health" treatment, then let go so it can contribute more to "society."

Bring niggers into your land, and you're lucky if all they do is rape and rob.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	25209
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sigourney knows niggers are more dangerous than aliens with acid for blood. I need to rewatch those movies. They’re awesome.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    ...and Bebe King, 6,...
    What better name to name one's kid, so that it doesen't get teased at school. For the parents who pulled this prank on their kid, there's a certain degree of poetic justice to this. Now, who's singing the blues

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

5. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the UK is in deep trouble, pretty much like all of Europe. It's decision point for the Euro nations now. Turn left, have no nation left, or turn right and reclaim your land.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to find out who did this, but all I could find was a "teen" from Wales. No pics, and the name is withheld to protect the poor boy since he's a minor, in need of protection. I almost started to think it was a YT lad, but the stabbing thing? Not possible.

Name:	girls stabbed in uk -[...].png 
Views:	341 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	25213

Will this curb the "Invaders Welcome" policy? I doubt it. Probably not the nigger's fault. Maybe he was upset and just needs some counseling.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The little nigger cunt has had its picture released. Of course, it's smiling like a chimp champ and a good boi !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-rioting.html

A judge has revealed he decided to name the Southport stabbing suspect in a bid to stop a fresh wave of 'idiotic rioting'.
    The UK establishment are so far out of touch with the majority, they'd better get used to it.

9. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Courtroom drawing of the filthy murdering nigger hiding its face (though not in shame, that's for certain. A little different from the "cute" Gryffindor-suited snotnose photo, isn't it? Nice hair, you fucking savage.

Name:	IMG_3868.jpeg 
Views:	338 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	25216
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A judge has revealed he decided to name the Southport stabbing suspect in a bid to stop a fresh wave of 'idiotic rioting'.
    Idiotic? Right. What's the big deal, anyway? So some kids got stabbed and three little girls were savagely murdered, but that's got nothing to do with the sacred invaders, slithering in day and night.

I wonder what would happen if a YT in Rwanda, Somalia, or any nigger shit hole, stabbed niglets to death?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Niggers are Useless, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The anti-immigration rioting in the UK is getting pretty bad. People have had enough of having these niggers injected into their safe communities.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The anti-immigration rioting in the UK is getting pretty bad.
    We know you meant pretty GOOD, but that's okay, just a figure of speech. Far as I'm concerned, the anti-asslifter riots are way overdue and a bonus side effect.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The two words “idiotic rioting” stick in my craw. The elites and their apparatchiks do not live in the same world as the rest of us. Humans are sick of having these barbarians forced into our societies. Humans who protest this forced integration are called idiots.
    Does anyone remember the crusades anymore. It seems to me that the Muslims remember and are having a grand time continuing theirs.
    It seems that a weak generation has elected a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs in a way to allow this invasion in support of the diversity and inclusion belief that tends to permeate a society that has been one or two generations apart from real struggle.
    The pendulum swings generationally. Teach your children right.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    The two words “idiotic rioting” stick in my craw. The elites and their apparatchiks do not live in the same world as the rest of us. Humans are sick of having these barbarians forced into our societies. Humans who protest this forced integration are called idiots.
    Does anyone remember the crusades anymore. It seems to me that the Muslims remember and are having a grand time continuing theirs.
    It seems that a weak generation has elected a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs in a way to allow this invasion in support of the diversity and inclusion belief that tends to permeate a society that has been one or two generations apart from real struggle.
    The pendulum swings generationally. Teach your children right.
    That's what jumped out at me. People are "idiotic" for finally losing it over niggers and asslifters raping, robbing, and stabbing them? Does anyone think this would have happened had these niggers been denied entry?

"Idiotic" for being pushed over the limit at little girls being murdered by imported niggroes? Hey, don't be rayciss! Why, some Brit lad could have just as easily done this.

The Brits are well-known for their penchant for stabbing and often have machete fights on street corners.

The stabby nigger will get the best lawyers, and since it's a "minor" it might do a year or two in a juvenile facility where it will get counseling and everything else it needs or wants. And they wonder why civilized people are rioting. I cannot fathom how the parents of the girls feel.

21. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The libturds are more upset over the rioting against these turd world invaders than with one of them slicing up those girls. Of course these are the same scumbags who were cheering on all the #BurnLootMurder mass chimpouts.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Idiotic? Right. What's the big deal, anyway? So some kids got stabbed and three little girls were savagely murdered, but that's got nothing to do with the sacred invaders, slithering in day and night.

I wonder what would happen if a YT in Rwanda, Somalia, or any nigger shit hole, stabbed niglets to death?
    UN condemnation, "We stand firmly with immigration and diversity" resolutions from D.C. and Ottawa, and unsolicited offers of many billions of dollars to "assist" the country. Of course the money would find its way to warlords' pockets, but that's besides the point, right?
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    We know you meant pretty GOOD, but that's okay, just a figure of speech. Far as I'm concerned, the anti-asslifter riots are way overdue and a bonus side effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's what jumped out at me. People are "idiotic" for finally losing it over niggers and asslifters raping, robbing, and stabbing them? Does anyone think this would have happened had these niggers been denied entry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The libturds are more upset over the rioting against these turd world invaders than with one of them slicing up those girls. Of course these are the same scumbags who were cheering on all the #BurnLootMurder mass chimpouts.
    The latest even from Fox News is the "outrage" over the riots. Those three little girls are now completely forgotten.

The rioters smashed things up in front of a hotel used for "immigrants." Well, if the niggers and asslifters hadn't come in the first place, if UK taxpayers hadn't been forced to import them, then there wouldn't have been any problems at the hotel.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In that case, the rioters were just smashing up their own property, since they themselves paid for all of that with their taxes
    ...a bunch of cucks that hide behind their Christian beliefs...
    What's so Christian about making the endangerment of one's own society, and especially of children, possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    ... "assist" ...
    just one more linguistic hall of mirrors distortion. "Thuggery" is just one more to add to an arsenal of likewise verbal inventiveness

ImNigration and ass-liftery serve to groom Human Beings for the next round of repression

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Until recently I had NO idea things were so bad for white Britons, but it's clear now that the same Stalinist policies we see being enacted by the Brandon and Justine regimes have been the norm there for a long time, and regardless of which party is in power. I'm half British Isles ancestry myself. My Dad's parents came over from the slums of Belfast and London looking for a better life here, and my Dad and his father served in WW2, Korea, and WW1 to fight for the freedoms and prosperity I've enjoyed. They'd be sickened to death to see what's become of both Britain and Canada! To see everything they worked for being handed gratis to savages who then show their gratitude by destroying the very society that gave them a safe home and truckloads of gibs...and all of it masterminded by soulless perverted uber-wealthy inhuman FREAKS...it's just too horrible. Like I've said, every totalitarian regime has needed the cooperation of the police and armed forces, and how appalling to see the police in the UK, Europe, the USA and Canada turn so easily into tools for the oppression of their own people.

Anyone who still says "it can't happen here" - it's already happened, fools!

Name:	They Live.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	25238
    - Blood Meridian

31. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    ...every totalitarian regime has needed the cooperation of the police and armed forces...
    The excuse, "I was just following orders" didn't count, during the Nürnberg Showtrials. What I hope for, during my lifetime, is for a Nürnberg 2.0 where these traitors, including their puppet masters, would get justice, perferably administered by this following born-too-early judge:

Name:	Freislerforfutures.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	25241

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far the fake news media refuses to address the migrant crime issue so this will keep happening...Calling it "far right thuggery" "racists" etc etc
    Funny because usually MSM supports indigenous populations against colonization, unless of course the skin is white....

I've said it for years, that leftists and their fake news media simply hate White People.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

34. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Libtardologist View Post
    I've said it for years, that leftists and their fake news media simply hate White People.
    Yes, absolutely right. It's a mental illness on a global scale.
    - Blood Meridian

36. Likes Libtardologist, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast