Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Triggering Niggers 2

I've been continuing to trigger niggers on YouTube live streams and it's fun. Nothing more satisfying than seeing a simian go crazy after calling sub-simian, Homo erectus, other species, neighbor...

There's someone out there saying whites stole everything from Africa. You know, the kind that "we invented everything" and the Greeks, Romans, and everyone else stole the ideas. Of course no reasoning or logic will prevail on this kind of nigger logic. And of course I always do ad hominem attacks. (Ad erectus is more like it; they're not human).

Some just say Trump won't do anything for blacks. Who cares.

For young white girl live streamers I always say "don't ever burn coal". Some get it then smirk. Some don't understand it. I've gotten banned from their stream for this.

One specific good looking blond was talking about life, then started saying she had been pulled by her hair and then choked. She said it was a black boyfriend, and then she broke up with it. What is disturbing is she didn't see the connection between nigger-mudshark violence. It's as if it wasn't serious. I'm sure she'll end up as sharks do.

There's grannies proudly saying they had "mixed" boyfriends and their children are mixed. Granny coal burners. I just have a lot of fun poking the niggers and their sympathizers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    IGnatow is doing the Lord's work.