Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger State's Attorney for Baltimore says "juvenile crime" is out of control

I wonder who those juveniles could be?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8rlhr5s0I

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well we know they aren’t any human juveniles. So look to your back yard nigger. You spawned em you make em good. Dey bee s just like you an shit. Or as Barry o bama the black Jesus put it …. If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon. Planned parenthood has a great solution to the juvenile problem caused by nigger crotch droppings, try that it’s free and saves us human taxpayers millions in future support payments.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Well we know they aren’t any human juveniles. So look to your back yard nigger. You spawned em you make em good. Dey bee s just like you an shit. Or as Barry o bama the black Jesus put it …. If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon. Planned parenthood has a great solution to the juvenile problem caused by nigger crotch droppings, try that it’s free and saves us human taxpayers millions in future support payments.
    Planned parenthood is a Godsend. I tell liberals how much I support it all the time. There would be 10s of millions more niggers here without it. We will be a thrd world soon enough but PP has at least delayed it.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post