Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Israel delivers goatwings to Hamas leader

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh was assassinated in Tehran, Iran's paramilitary Revolutionary Guard announced Wednesday, but nobody immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

Israel was immediately blamed for the assassination after pledging to kill Haniyeh and other Hamas leaders over the terrorist group's Oct. 7 attack on the Jewish State, which killed 1,200 people and roughly 250 others were abducted, according to the Associated Press.

Haniyeh was in Tehran for Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian's swearing-in on Tuesday. Pezeshkian was sworn in with chants of "Death to America, Israel."
    "The fact that such a high-ranking Hamas leader was assassinated on Iranian soil was an added bonus for Israel particularly directly after he participated in the inauguration ceremony of the new Islamic Republic president," Lisa Daftari, Middle East analyst and editor-in-chief at The Foreign Desk, told Fox News.
    Hamas said Haniyeh was killed "in a Zionist airstrike on his residence in Tehran after he participated in the inauguration of Iran’s new president."
    An Israeli airstrike in April killed three of Haniyeh's sons and four of his grandchildren in Gaza.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-...y-assassinated

You really have to admire the IDF and Mossad. They somehow blew a goatfucker straight to Allah, and not even in Gaza, but right on Iranian soil. Imagine if our own intelligence services and black-ops contractors were anywhere near as good, or should I say, anywhere near as willing to take on the bad guys. Oh no, we're too busy giving $150 billion to Iran and begging them not to stop shipping oil.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw this last night on the box and was extremely pleased. That bit about how his relatives were killed in an earlier IDF attack comes straight from a reliable source BTW: Hamas. That's where all the journalists get their statistics on the conflict. You'd almost think they were biased, but of course that's not possible.

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Israel. they don’t play. You fuck with them and their people, they send you to hell! The way it should be!None of this liberal muzslime sympathizer bullshit! Hamas fucked with the bull, now they’re getting the horns! I love it!

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I loved this story. I heard that Mossad had a guy pose as a contractor several months ago, this dude went into the house to do some construction as part of an Iranian crew, while there he planted the bomb and then the Israelis just waited for the goatfucker to decide to stay in that particular house again. Boom Say hi to Allah goatfucker.
    Mossad doesn't mess around, and their leadership is smart enough to get way ahead of potential threats. This was awesome if it actually went down that way.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

8. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I loved this story. I heard that Mossad had a guy pose as a contractor several months ago, this dude went into the house to do some construction as part of an Iranian crew, while there he planted the bomb and then the Israelis just waited for the goatfucker to decide to stay in that particular house again. Boom Say hi to Allah goatfucker.
    Mossad doesn't mess around, and their leadership is smart enough to get way ahead of potential threats. This was awesome if it actually went down that way.

That's like "Law Abiding Citizen"! It was said that the hero once took out a muzzie by putting an auto-ratcheting garrote in a necktie, and of course, there was the exploding cell phone. It was one of the best movies ever made, until the niggerloving ending.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news that terrorists can hide in Iran but they can't hide. Seems like a missile or long range projectile. Iran will retaliate but out aircraft carriers are out there. I hate Iran and Muslim Iranians, fucking shi'ite shit bastards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post