Close

Likes Likes:  119
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It’s like a fucking batman movie. Not sure if you saw the one drag queen faggots balls pop out not too far down from where they have the little kid hanging out up there. There is so much what the fuckery going on here. Why is there a little kid up there to begin with? It’s awful to think what is been done to him out there. Sick fucks, the whole lot of em. Liberals are worse than niggers.
    As some people are saying, all these freaks are mocking Christianity and they wouldn't DARE mock Islam or any other religion.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The first Bud Lighting on a corporate level has taken place:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...24-last-supper

...Mississippi-based telecommunications and technology company C Spire released a statement on X confirming it has pulled its ads for the Olympics...
    ...Mississippi-based telecommunications and technology company C Spire released a statement on X confirming it has pulled its ads for the Olympics...
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    What those freaks are doing (what do trannies and freakazoids have to do with the Olympics, anyway?) is awful for the young athletes who worked and trained for years to compete.

OTOH, not much point in women entering anyway, when men (who "identify as women" - how many women have a prostate?)are permitted to compete against them. They can't win, so what's the use?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife had gymnastics on. They were kissing that ugly sheboon’s ass so hard. It was making me sick and I could tell I was even getting on my wife’s nerves with my comments. There’s only 1 white girl on the entire USA gymnastics team. Sheboon biles stumbled on most events but just walks away with the highest score no matter what. I hope she busts her ass in the finals so bad.
    Olympic judging is traditionally anti-American, and that means they'll always give the flying nigger top scores, to embarrass real Americans.

Good for them! I wouldn't have use for their business, but if I did, I consider that news to be an A+ advertisement for them.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As some people are saying, all these freaks are mocking Christianity and they wouldn't DARE mock Islam or any other religion.

I just never thought I would see the day where we give a platform to a bunch of demented faggots.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2784.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	266.0 KB 
ID:	25205

Here is the demented faggot that orchestrated the opening ceremonies.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just never thought I would see the day where we give a platform to a bunch of demented faggots.
    Hard to comprehend, isn't it? And not just a platform, but a pedestal, as though the mentally ill and utterly depraved are ethereal beings to be worshipped.

Every event has been turned into a perverted circus. Civilization has been successfully destroyed.

14. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if I needed ANOTHER reason to ignore the Olympukes.

The idolized idiotic quitter nigger Sheboon Biles is more than enough for me to ban it from my household.

The Satanic Games will never appear on my television now and in the future.

I will remember the names of all sponsors of this tranny he she heresy as well and never patronize them like Cock a Cola.

It's a crime that it continues to be shown on national television on NBC, the Nigger Buttpirate Coddler network.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most destructive thing Putin could do to France is to just sit back and do nothing
    Putin requested that white Europeans should ' relocate ' to Russia to escape diversity. This is why Russia is despised by the powers. They're not playing the global do as you're told game.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Just who did Anheuser-Busch think their customers were? Trannies and alphabet people? Yet, everyone bows down to this stupid nonsense and insists on calling a man in a dress "she".

The Bud Light freak has a bigger bulge than Moochelle Obongo.

"Girlhood"?

Name:	Dylan Mulvaney’s Bud [...].png 
Views:	523 
Size:	457.3 KB 
ID:	25207

20. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too much coverage for this nigger Snoop Dog. It's being featured in the Olympics, some talent shows, commercials, etc. What has happened to this country? Worshipping niggers? As if rap and crap are what decent people do. Fuck nigger culture. People across the world it's American to be nigger, when they're just 12%. Niggers need to relearn their place.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard to comprehend, isn't it? And not just a platform, but a pedestal, as though the mentally ill and utterly depraved are ethereal beings to be worshipped.

Every event has been turned into a perverted circus. Civilization has been successfully destroyed.
    Yea and they want to tell us now it wasn’t The Last Supper. No No now! It was an ancient Greek drunken orgy they were honoring with drag queen balls out and children on stage. Oh fuck liberals! My bad! Carry on then!

24. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...not much point in women entering anyway, when men (who "identify as women" - how many women have a prostate?)are permitted to compete against them...
    What they should be doing is to enter the play field or even the ring: https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/a...s/c4ngr93d9pgo and then just walk out in front of all spactators. If it would be up to me, I'd forcibly match these Sissies with male boxers, removing the referee from the ring.
    Here we have a Muzzie and a housepet-eater pretending:

...Welterweight Khelif faces Italy's Angela Carini on Thursday, and featherweight Lin takes on either Marcelat Sakobi or Sitora Turdibekova on Friday.
    ...Welterweight Khelif faces Italy's Angela Carini on Thursday, and featherweight Lin takes on either Marcelat Sakobi or Sitora Turdibekova on Friday.

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

26. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What they should be doing is to enter the play field or even the ring: https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/a...s/c4ngr93d9pgo and then just walk out in front of all spactators. If it would be up to me, I'd forcibly match these Sissies with male boxers, removing the referee from the ring.
    Here we have a Muzzie and a housepet-eater pretending:

I've looked and looked, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out the genders of these.

Are they both male, pretending to be female?

Information from the International Olympic Committee also showed Algeria's Imane Khelif was disqualified in New Delhi for failing a testosterone level test.

No further details were given on why Lin, 28, and Khelif, 25, were disqualified from last year's World Championships.
    ETA: I see.

Name:	Algerian disqualified[...].png 
Views:	571 
Size:	681.2 KB 
ID:	25208

The 23-year-old claimed that she had been told that she had "characteristics" that prevented her from fighting against women.

"I participated in many tournaments and there was no problem but when my chances became great to win the gold medal, they came and prevented me, justifying that because my qualifications are greater than the qualifications of the rest of the females."
    How unfair to not allow a man in a women's boxing competition. It's a conspiracy!

https://www.insidethegames.biz/artic...gibility-rules
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 07-31-2024 at 10:26 AM.

28. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, isn't this great that that cross-dressing asslifter can be so proud of himself for beating up a woman. That's part of pisslamist culture anyway.

An Algerian boxer who was deemed to have male chromosomes won a fight in the 66-kilogram women’s division at the Paris Olympics on Thursday.

Imane Khelif defeated Italy’s Angela Carini after Carini abandoned her match. The fight lasted all of 46 seconds before Carini went to her cornermen to call off the fight.
    Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to hear coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olymp...fter-hard-hits
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Well, isn't this great that that cross-dressing asslifter can be so proud of himself for beating up a woman. That's part of pisslamist culture anyway.

Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to hear coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olymp...fter-hard-hits
    As I mentioned, women need not bother entering the Olympics, since they will have to compete against men. Defeat is a foregone conclusion.

Never mind the high testosterone. A woman can, for various reasons, have elevated levels of testosterone, but XY chromosomes mean you are male. A woman cannot win any strength competition against a male.

We are seeing the utter collapse of civilization.

"She" doesn't even try to look like a woman. There is no need anymore. Just saying you are female is enough to let you fight a real woman.

If there was ever a face that deserved a punch, this is it. I'd love to see "her" in a boxing match with a man.

Name:	Olympic boxer deemed [...].png 
Views:	551 
Size:	300.7 KB 
ID:	25211

31. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snoop dogg nigger is such an affleet though right. It just proves that TV is about worshipping niggers and forcing them on you nowadays, and not about any type of athetics at all. Sports just happens to be the only thing niggers are good at (they are animals bred for this purpose, after all).

Yesterday in soccer Argentina played "France" (all niggers)(in blue) and there was nearly a big fight at the end, how I wish Argentina had kicked all their stupid nigger monkey asses!!! On international TV.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3SUIzLTmTo

fuck you nigger shitbeasts get the hell out of our Olympics it is supposed to be for humans not stupid apes.

Name:	tyrone soccer 84058727.png 
Views:	1003 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	25223

go back to frikkin Africa and get the hell out and off OUR countries teams!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	argentina vs france fight maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	481 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	25222  

33. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

dog-faced mini-hulk Simone Biles is a nigger alright

Name:  simone biles brother triple murder screenshot-www.cbssports.com-2024.08.02-12_08_11.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  82.0 KB

Name:  nigger gross ugly chimpanzee Simone-Biles.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  19.3 KB

This half ape-dog faced muscly necked negress makes me barf in my mouth.

Gross testosterone-stunted steroid ape has a bigger bulge than Moochelle Obama. Sick! Yuck!

I guess they let her brother go free on the knuckle even though he of course did it, murdered his own cousin & his 2 nigger pals or something, of course got the OJ treatment and we know why...

I've taken craps that looked better than Simone Biles, although the resemblance was uncanny. Cucks are worshipping the ape non stop on TV and social media. Social media keeps trying to force me to worship it with sidebar "news" popups, and loser pandering libtard women posting about how great the beast is.

35. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going full throttle against this nigger brainwashing on TV and sports cuckoldry I can't stand it and it is fucking up our young people's brains. Turning them against their own race. It's a HUGE part of the problem.

Without this brainwashing humans would not be so accepting of niggers and would see much more clearly their MANY negative effects on our society.

As if our society is not messed up enough without adding a ton of niggers and nigger lovers into the mix.

Name:  55aoxfv35.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  513.6 KB

37. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
    I am going full throttle against this nigger brainwashing on TV and sports cuckoldry I can't stand it and it is fucking up our young people's brains. Turning them against their own race. It's a HUGE part of the problem.

Without this brainwashing humans would not be so accepting of niggers and would see much more clearly their MANY negative effects on our society.

As if our society is not messed up enough without adding a ton of niggers and nigger lovers into the mix.
    It is brainwashing pure and simple. For years on this site (plus the original Chimpout), we've scoffed at the "They're just like us!" BS, from every magic nigger in movies and TV that saves the day, the hosts of talk shows and game shows, the commercials showing them as successful investors and driving luxury cars, and especially the sports niggers.

Name:	1469252187702-0.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	155.9 KB 
ID:	25235

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast