Close

Likes Likes:  26
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Is anyone watching the Nig-lympics?

I am 100% fed up with worshipping negro athletetes so I figure it will be like everything else in basketball, football, etc. I do not care to watch Biles swing on the monkey bars like a mini baboon either.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the archery. That was okay. The beach volleyball still isn't nigger fuxated, thank God. Nobody wants to see a sow in a bikini. ugh. The magical flippy nigger simone hurt it's paw during warmup to create more nigger loving drama. The token white girl on the Gymnastics team did a faceplant on floor, very funny. Overall, it looks like magical flippy nigger simone will do great again. Sorry to ruin it.
    I tune into the events but keep the remote close to mute the non stop drug coonmercials and all that. The opening ceremony was on in the useless house about 45 seconds. Mrs. useless and I saw the prancing tranny's and said nope. That ended that.
    Thanks for coming here to vent.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I watched the archery. That was okay. The beach volleyball still isn't nigger fuxated, thank God. Nobody wants to see a sow in a bikini. ugh. The magical flippy nigger simone hurt it's paw during warmup to create more nigger loving drama. The token white girl on the Gymnastics team did a faceplant on floor, very funny. Overall, it looks like magical flippy nigger simone will do great again. Sorry to ruin it.
    I tune into the events but keep the remote close to mute the non stop drug coonmercials and all that. The opening ceremony was on in the useless house about 45 seconds. Mrs. useless and I saw the prancing tranny's and said nope. That ended that.
    Those disgusting liberal nigger loving skanks on the US Soccer team are the worst of all. I still hate them from the last Olympics when they dishonored our flag and took a knee for fucking chimps. I refuse to watch any niggers on the Olympics.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love watching the Olympics. But I just can’t do it this year.Niggers,tranny freaks and America haters. Fuck no! And as an added bonus, I’d have to watch the woke commercials. I’ll say it again. “FUCK NO!”

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't see one bit of it and couldn't give a nigger's ass for any of it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best SCHADENFREUDE was when a Kazakhstan @$$lifter was in the Judo competition and it refused to shake the hand of the Israeli Judoka that it just competed with. To add insult to injury the @$$lifter screamed "Allah Akbar" as it walked off of the mat. In the next match when the @ L fought a Japanese Judoka it got thrown so hard that it broke it's arm!! It cried like a little beyotch afterwards!! @$$liter$ are the #1 p@$$ie$!! I don't see people watching the Olympics again if this insanity continues!!

11. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck the Olympics, never had any interest in most of these "sports" anyway. Did not and will not watch one nano second. Beside being fuxated with niggers, it's being broadcast on NBC, the most commie of the communist networks. Why let these pricks make anymore money?
    Last edited by animal mother; 07-30-2024 at 11:41 AM.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

13. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, NigOUT, AFN_Weasel liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I would watch National Geographic ape documentary

Before I watch the ugly, kinky haired, chimp Biles. She has an unfair advantage because it's ancestors would balance on tree branches in Africa. They would also do somersaults when they found a coconut or melon.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The best SCHADENFREUDE was when a Kazakhstan @$$lifter was in the Judo competition and it refused to shake the hand of the Israeli Judoka that it just competed with. To add insult to injury the @$$lifter screamed "Allah Akbar" as it walked off of the mat. In the next match when the @ L fought a Japanese Judoka it got thrown so hard that it broke it's arm!! It cried like a little beyotch afterwards!! @$$liter$ are the #1 p@$$ie$!! I don't see people watching the Olympics again if this insanity continues!!
    oh man I wish I could have seen that. Japan is still a culturally rich country because they don’t tolerate niggers or asslifters. That must have been awesome. Great job japs.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.

17. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I’m gonna rename our magical flippy nigger to simian bile, maybe that will catch on here. She just secured the gold in the team gymnastics.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I’m gonna rename our magical flippy nigger to simian bile, maybe that will catch on here. She just secured the gold in the team gymnastics.
    Fuck, the nigger worship of this Biles Ape will continue.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those disgusting liberal nigger loving skanks on the US Soccer team are the worst of all. I still hate them from the last Olympics when they dishonored our flag and took a knee for fucking chimps. I refuse to watch any niggers on the Olympics.
    I think I remember that also. Was that when the lesbian slid with her top off? It would have been fine with me if she took the entire top off, but that wouldn’t have gotten the coverage.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I remember that also. Was that when the lesbian slid with her top off? It would have been fine with me if she took the entire top off, but that wouldn’t have gotten the coverage.
    The one that slid and took her top off was Brandi Chastain, I remember. That was way long ago, I'm not even sure when. Don't know if she was a lesbian.

But the lesbo who was really mouthy was someone called Rapinoe. The hell with the freaks, fags, and dykes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

23. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh man I wish I could have seen that. Japan is still a culturally rich country because they don’t tolerate niggers or asslifters. That must have been awesome. Great job japs.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! Seeing an @$$lifter get it's comeuppance REALLY warms my heart!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fencing was awesome – great venue, great skill, ZERO NIGGERS.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I am 100% fed up with worshipping negro athletetes so I figure it will be like everything else in basketball, football, etc. I do not care to watch Biles swing on the monkey bars like a mini baboon either.
    I saw the track and field and always asked what is the best way for niggers to win the running races? I say hand the niggers a small TV set and you will never catch them. Niggers will run so fast with a TV under their arms. Niggers will also run extra fast to get those watermelons and bananas and fried chicken. Those niggers probably stink so bad

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to the other day. There was a good volleyball game USA vs Japan. But the CONSTANT COMMERCIALS were FULL NIGGER.

After that was over it was crap...

Olympics is FUBAR worse than NFL negro felon league.

28. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the track and field and always asked what is the best way for niggers to win the running races? I say hand the niggers a small TV set and you will never catch them.
    I have a meme of this somewhere will post it if I can find it. Yeah made a post about the nigger race yesterday. I say give them a big bag of crack and sick the cops on them. Them niggers sure can run!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    The fencing was awesome – great venue, great skill, ZERO NIGGERS.
    But how do you get past the every 2 minutes there is commercials with nothing but niggers in your face?

of course I mute it but I can't even stand the sight of niggers in my face anymore.

I just turn the TV OFF. But I always think about how many other bored people or people at home cooking, taking care of their kids etc, are watching. It is A LOT.

And then you know, I notice that every nearly human I see in my state, town, are wiggers trying to act and speak like niggers, AT ALL TIMES, hmm wonder how it got to be that way huh? I wonder what it could be that made them be/act that way. SAD. Seriously.

TV is now nothing but social engineering designed to shove niggers down your throat. Have you noticed during white events or white shows that they show way more niggers in the commercials? That is done on purpose

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't watched a second of the Sheboon Biles worship fest and never will.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

32. Likes Jim Crow liked this post