Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark Adele's nigger "writes" a book about...

what a nigger he is.

In the book he reveals how he found out about his mum's drug addiction at age 4, leaned how to play dice at 6, started dealing drugs as a young teen and got a girl pregnant at 14.
    And that makes him different from other niggers how?

Adele and her new fiancé Rich Paul's romance is reportedly set to feature in a new film about the sports agent's life.
    Can't wait!

Congrats, Adele, on your upcoming nuptials with your nigger-Rich nigger. No one can accuse you of racism! I hope your life insurance policy is up to date.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adele and nigger rich paul -[...].png 
Views:	239 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	25189
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a disgusting fucking whore! I never could stand her music. Even before I knew she was into niggers. I found her repulsive. I would love to see the bitch in the fucking mudshark mortuary soon, along with the Kardashians.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now what did this fat British bitch find attractive in a nigger? I guess it's to show they're modern, that it's ok to have beastiality with baboons. Disgusting filthy mudshark who wants to tell the world it's not racist by fornicating with a sub-simian. What does she see in a drug dealer? I am befuddled how a criminal nigger can suddenly become a millionaire representing other nigger athletes.

As we say though, nigger rich is just that. Worth nothing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Jim Crow liked this post