Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Like It or Not, Here Comes Kamala

I don’t like it.
    The post Like It or Not, Here Comes Kamala appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep another DEI hire who “Didn’t Earn It”. The fake sow only God 3% of the liberal vote when it ran in the primaries. But liberals are too niggercumdrunk to realize it!

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yep another DEI hire who “Didn’t Earn It”. The fake sow only God 3% of the liberal vote when it ran in the primaries. But liberals are too niggercumdrunk to realize it!
    I like that summation. Niggercumdrunk
    That is really well done combining the nigger love of todays media with the incredibly strange behavior demonstrated from what would appear to be normal humans. All humans should hate the nigger but if drunk enough.... most of us can relate to a "last call" girl from our younger days.
    I may have to steal that and use it in future conversations.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I like that summation. Niggercumdrunk
    That is really well done combining the nigger love of todays media with the incredibly strange behavior demonstrated from what would appear to be normal humans. All humans should hate the nigger but if drunk enough.... most of us can relate to a "last call" girl from our younger days.
    I may have to steal that and use it in future conversations.
    I used to drive a limo for a strip club,I used to party hardy and I’ve had many drunken nights where I woke up with women whose names I couldn’t remember. But I don’t care how many shots of Jack Daniels I’ve done, I could never be drunk enough to bed a sow. My hatred and dislike for niggers cannot be suppressed by alcohol. I consider them Savage beasts to be avoided at all cost.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I used to drive a limo for a strip club,I used to party hardy and I’ve had many drunken nights where I woke up with women whose names I couldn’t remember. But I don’t care how many shots of Jack Daniels I’ve done, I could never be drunk enough to bed a sow. My hatred and dislike for niggers cannot be suppressed by alcohol. I consider them Savage beasts to be avoided at all cost.
    Yea, alcohol can make chubby girls cute but not niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.