Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

YouTube live streams

When I am feeling weird I go look at YT live streams. I once called a negress Aunt Jemima and it went bananas. Said it was gonna get a Masters. I called it protohuman. I really got its goat. If BLM, I said, why do blacks kill more blacks than any other race? Can't answer. Yeah it's a waste of time but it was fun triggering a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When I am feeling weird I go look at YT live streams. I once called a negress Aunt Jemima and it went bananas. Said it was gonna get a Masters. I called it protohuman. I really got its goat. If BLM, I said, why do blacks kill more blacks than any other race? Can't answer. Yeah it's a waste of time but it was fun triggering a nigger.
    I'm sure it knows the answer. It's YT's fault. Always. The oppreshuns, the discriminashuns have caused massive nigger mental health crises. Nothing to do with them being primitive ferals with zero impulse control, violent tendencies, and IQs in the "low to impaired" range.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow , Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers haven’t got the answer to anything! Niggers only parrot what they liberal mastas tell them to spew. Having a battle of wits with a nigger is a waste of time. If you’re bored and just want to get them pissed off, I guess it could be fun.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers haven’t got the answer to anything! Niggers only parrot what they liberal mastas tell them to spew. Having a battle of wits with a nigger is a waste of time. If you’re bored and just want to get them pissed off, I guess it could be fun.
    I've been triggering niggers lately. They can't handle me telling them "who's your daddy"? Some keep saying they own real estate, they be entrepreneurs, etc etc. Then I tell them they're hideous. They really go crazy. I told one "big forehead, walnut brain". Show yourself nigga! Then there's those who eat chicken. Juvenile, but entertaining. Not busy today.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, that sounds like fun. Sometimes I have my phone set on "silence unknown callers" and sometimes I don't, because sometimes I feel like cursing out the Indian scammers on the other end. It's a mood thing.

8. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Personally, that sounds like fun. Sometimes I have my phone set on "silence unknown callers" and sometimes I don't, because sometimes I feel like cursing out the Indian scammers on the other end. It's a mood thing.
    Oh, I hate them. I downloaded an ear-splitting scream to my desktop, and when some denizen of Mumbai calls and says"Hello, this is Kevin (or Jennifer or John as though we can't recognize the accent). I'm calling from Vindows." I play it for them then hang up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! 😄👍🏻

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm sure it knows the answer. It's YT's fault. Always. The oppreshuns, the discriminashuns have caused massive nigger mental health crises. Nothing to do with them being primitive ferals with zero impulse control, violent tendencies, and IQs in the "low to impaired" range.
    Systemic racism is their all purpose excuse for their TNB.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post