Close

Likes Likes:  119
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Snoop Dogg helped carry the Olympic torch on behalf of the U.S.

I am completely embarrassed for my country. Even though it isn't my fault and isn't the fault of most of us, good God, I think of what this country has become, that a no-talent druggie nigger got to carry the torch. As if the rest of the world wasn't already laughing at how weak we are.

"This says a lot about America as far as where we're at in this world"

Well, the nigger wasn't wrong about that.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...onies-in-paris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r8spvshnjeiesynir3nf.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	25182
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I concur. This is a travesty The nigger worship is ridiculous. We have the druggie nigger , the America hating kneel for the national anthem Black lives matter communist nigger Lebron, and the smack a tennis ball nigger all carryinf the colors for opening. What a joke. I'm glad I have to work and will miss it.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look who's also carrying torches there:

https://www.starobserver.com.au/news...c-torch/230853

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

6. Likes Ryan2.0, IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Look who's also carrying torches there:

https://www.starobserver.com.au/news...c-torch/230853

We tuned in for about 45 seconds and the only thing we saw was trannies prancing on some stage. After Mrs. useless and I quit swearing and got over being completely offended and angry we decided nope that's about all of the opening ceremony we need. Now we will check online to find the events schedule and tune in to what we want to see. Fuck those Tranny assholes. Go cut your penis off in your own house and take your perversions out of mine.
    This is disgusting and embarrassing. Niggers are natures clowns but these sick fuck trannys are a close second.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I am completely embarrassed for my country. Even though it isn't my fault and isn't the fault of most of us, good God, I think of what this country has become, that a no-talent druggie nigger got to carry the torch. As if the rest of the world wasn't already laughing at how weak we are.

"This says a lot about America as far as where we're at in this world"

Well, the nigger wasn't wrong about that.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...onies-in-paris

Name:	r8spvshnjeiesynir3nf.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	25182
    I'm waiting for this vile nigger to croak. That's the problem with the Olympics: it's supposed to be for normal humans only, not animal niggers, and yet here they are. Lots of vile uglies. And I bet you, some baboon negress will complain it is not getting endorsements while some pretty white girl will get them. Hey we don't like to look at sub-simian dark shit.

This Snoop is who I wish to get good ASAP.

Really, fuck, niggers niggers and more niggers in the Olympics with their flashy crap.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    ...Niggers are natures clowns...
    Yeah, they're a gift that never stops giving

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m surprised the disgusting ancient liberal mudshark Martha Stewart wasn’t with the dope headed spook to gum his tootsie pole afterwards! Liberals are such pathetic losers for worshipping niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m surprised the disgusting ancient liberal mudshark Martha Stewart wasn’t with the dope headed spook to gum his tootsie pole afterwards! Liberals are such pathetic losers for worshipping niggers!

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	25186

You have objections to being represented by Mr. Dogg?

Name:	snoopnigger funny brai[...].png 
Views:	440 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	25184
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Even the scroller knows its a nigger.

Just had this Olympic gem come up. Check out the background words top right. Too funny.

Name:	olympicnigger fail.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	25188
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2099.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	373.2 KB 
ID:	25187  
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 07-27-2024 at 02:58 PM.

14. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm waiting for this vile nigger to croak. That's the problem with the Olympics: it's supposed to be for normal humans only, not animal niggers, and yet here they are. Lots of vile uglies. And I bet you, some baboon negress will complain it is not getting endorsements while some pretty white girl will get them. Hey we don't like to look at sub-simian dark shit.

This Snoop is who I wish to get good ASAP.

Really, fuck, niggers niggers and more niggers in the Olympics with their flashy crap.
    I have snoop the nigger in the deadpool. That one annoys me so bad. Shizzle fa rizzle bizzle kizzle lizzle. Yea, great rhymes nigger.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they show the US National Team, in commercials, on the boat, or wherever, you'd think we're a country of 70% niggers. Disgusting portrayal of this nation. And to have rappers and giving them coverage, that's just anti-American. Today Flavor Flav was shown cheering, who, I don't know. I actually thought that nigger was already dead. But maybe it was some other nigger. They all look the same to me, gnomesayin '? All butt ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes NigOUT, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they show the US National Team, in commercials, on the boat, or wherever, you'd think we're a country of 70% niggers. Disgusting portrayal of this nation. And to have rappers and giving them coverage, that's just anti-American. Today Flavor Flav was shown cheering, who, I don't know. I actually thought that nigger was already dead. But maybe it was some other nigger. They all look the same to me, gnomesayin '? All butt ugly.
    Any Martians observing all our media would think not only that the planet is 90% nigger, but that they are the Supreme Beings, worshipped by all:

Aristocratic niggers in Regency-era England
    niggers in Buckingham Palace
    Immortalized in wax museums
    rendered flawless in all movies
    idealized (fantasy) versions prominently featured in commercials
    shown as great poets, writers, and musicians
    worshipped in the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame(?)
    slapped on covers of magazines
    gushed over if they do something other races do every day, e.g. managing to graduate high school
    given endangered species status no matter how heinous their crimes
    etc, etc, etc.

About time niggers get recognition for all the good things they do, their accomplishments, and their positive impact on society.

Name:	snoopniggerMarthawebp.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	25191
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's only fair then, that they should enjoy prominent status at the last supper

22. Likes NigOUT, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

FUCK THIS GODLESS SHIT SATANIC OLYMPUKES and their he she cock swingers.

We liberated France from Hitler (a guy who hated niggers) for this shit?!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck France, maybe Putin will look their way soon....
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

24. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw that, and the video but it was too horrendous to even import here. The Olympics certainly have come a long way, haven't they? We have reached the End of Times.

26. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it only took 88 years to get that far

Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    ...Fuck France, maybe Putin will look their way soon....
    The most destructive thing Putin could do to Prance is to just sit back and do nothing

28. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I saw that, and the video but it was too horrendous to even import here. The Olympics certainly have come a long way, haven't they? We have reached the End of Times.
    It’s like a fucking batman movie. Not sure if you saw the one drag queen faggots balls pop out not too far down from where they have the little kid hanging out up there. There is so much what the fuckery going on here. Why is there a little kid up there to begin with? It’s awful to think what is been done to him out there. Sick fucks, the whole lot of em. Liberals are worse than niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

30. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It’s like a fucking batman movie. Not sure if you saw the one drag queen faggots balls pop out not too far down from where they have the little kid hanging out up there. There is so much what the fuckery going on here. Why is there a little kid up there to begin with? It’s awful to think what is been done to him out there. Sick fucks, the whole lot of em. Liberals are worse than niggers.
    We missed the opening ceremonies and were going to find a replay. The more I read about its vileness, the more I'm glad we missed it.

We tried watching gymnastics tonight. Of course they're slobbering all over the overrated magic flying nigger, which by the way wouldn't have made state finals with how it did tonight.

Name:	pizap.com13439368614841.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	25198

Name:	coon_flakes.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	25199
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

32. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best thing you can do to show your displease for what the liberals allowed is by not tuning in! Not only will I not watch a single Olympic event, I won’t even accidentally surf by that channel!

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    We missed the opening ceremonies and were going to find a replay. The more I read about its vileness, the more I'm glad we missed it.

We tried watching gymnastics tonight. Of course they're slobbering all over the overrated magic flying nigger, which by the way wouldn't have made state finals with how it did tonight.

Name:	pizap.com13439368614841.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	25198

Name:	coon_flakes.jpg 
Views:	437 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	25199
    My wife had gymnastics on. They were kissing that ugly sheboon’s ass so hard. It was making me sick and I could tell I was even getting on my wife’s nerves with my comments. There’s only 1 white girl on the entire USA gymnastics team. Sheboon biles stumbled on most events but just walks away with the highest score no matter what. I hope she busts her ass in the finals so bad.

36. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast