Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheila Jackscoon Lee won't be coming down for breakfast

I didn't even know it had cancer. That's how unimportant every nigger's life is to me, at least until it finds goodness.

Bye bye, nigger! I always got things mixed up with that nigger and Maxine Waters. Both are ugly in their own way, and this Lee was a special kind of ugly, like a niggersow version of the "Die Hard 2" nigger villain.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, has died following a battle with pancreatic cancer, her office announced Friday night. She was 74.

"Today, with deep grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of United States Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas," her office said in a statement.

"A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as 'Congresswoman' by her constituents in recognition of her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years," the statement continued.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...creatic-cancer

More like a fierce champion of the niggers and getting them their gibs.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pancreatic cancer very painful. Had a neighbor who took his own life to stop the suffering. Hope.the sow felt the burn before it went to hell. there is one thing I like more than niggers getting batwings.Niggers suffering!

4. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

6. Likes Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mrs. S and I are starting to cook up a sumptuous Saturday morning meal. We're going to have breakfast, and another vile nigger is not.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This negress annoyed me. Imagine being a human and having an ape admonish you. Really looked like an ugly gorilla. I can't stand a wannabe human "lawmaker" like this ugly sow . Good that it's gone. Ugly savage.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I didn't even know it had cancer. That's how unimportant every nigger's life is to me, at least until it finds goodness.

Bye bye, nigger! I always got things mixed up with that nigger and Maxine Waters. Both are ugly in their own way, and this Lee was a special kind of ugly, like a niggersow version of the "Die Hard 2" nigger villain.

Will boo boo, sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit hayid and f@ckface be attending the sheboon's funeral?!

11. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, did any chimper have this sow on the deadpool?!

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    By the way, did any chimper have this sow on the deadpool?!
    Speaking just for myself, I didn't. I didn't even know it had cancer.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This gunt had one of the traits where her jaw would move forward when she was pissed. My first ex-wife had this trait. It made it easy to tell it was pissed but extremely irrational where is was a lost cause to make any sense of anything they said. Rot in hell you evil bitch

16. Likes Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    ...her jaw would move forward when she was pissed. My first ex-wife had this trait. It made it easy to tell it was pissed...
    Now that you've mentioned it

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking just for myself, I didn't. I didn't even know it had cancer.
    This was the SAME sheboon that said it was a free slave and that we landed a rocket on Mars!! The only stupider statement from a nigger congress critter was when hank Jonnson said that if we put too many sailors on Guam it would capsize!!

20. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rot in hell sow. This beast was the same one that thought the ammo for an AR was as heavy as ten boxes. How stupid can you be. Somehow the beast kept getting reelected. I bet she will still vote for Cumhala in November too. This is a win for human society having this animal permanently in the ground.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

22. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "A fierce champion of the people"

Ah yes, "the people":

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3698.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	674.0 KB 
ID:	25157
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

24. Likes Sandy , Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a couple I dug out of the forum last night. So long, dipshit.

Name:	IMG_3748.JPG 
Views:	299 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	25158 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3756.JPG 
Views:	302 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	25159
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

26. Likes Sandy , NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No idea who this crusty sow - another with two appropriated names - was, but I can see why it's such a loss:

establishing the Juneteenth Federal Holiday
    The moon is made of gas? Very educational sow.

"Sometimes, you need to take the opportunity just to come out and see a full moon is that complete rounded circle which is made up mostly of gases, and that’s why the question is why or how could we as humans live on the Moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?"
    The Writer of Idiocracy Is Very Sad About Correctly Predicting the Future
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Niggers are Useless, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No idea who this crusty sow - another with two appropriated names - was, but I can see why it's such a loss:

The moon is made of gas? Very educational sow.

I love that movie Idiocracy. I have it on DVD and the Cloud. Now that Cumhala is the presumptive next nominee I wonder where her pimp re-run is..
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 07-22-2024 at 06:02 PM. Reason: didnt copy well
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I love that movie Idiocracy. I have it on DVD and the Cloud. Now that Cumhala is the presumptive next nominee I wonder where her pimp re-run is..

Name:	41237163_10212057494575864_4418372817494474752_n.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	25183

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post