Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Roommate
    Chimpout Guest

Fed up of Nigger roommate

I have a Nigerian roommate who was decent at first and almost cured my racism but now he is showing his true nigger colors. Even the landlord is fed up of this motherfucker.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roommate View Post
    I have a Nigerian roommate who was decent at first and almost cured my racism but now he is showing his true nigger colors. Even the landlord is fed up of this motherfucker.
    You're living with a Nigerian? I strongly suggest you find other accommodation asap. Nigerians are a particularly savage, brutal, and cunning sub-species of nigger. A very dangerous combination.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roommate View Post
    ...he is showing his true nigger colors...
    Please continue. Tell us more
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

5. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all,”raycism“be just a word! Niggers aren’t in the human race,they are a savage feral species of beast! No way niggers will ever be loyal. How you allowed this to happen in the first place is beyond me! I can’t even stand being in a public place around niggers!
    Roommates in general are tough to get rid of.And a protected nigger species is worse. You have one thing going for you. It’s a rental! Just pack your fucking shit and get the fuck out of there! Leave the nigger to pay for it on it’s own. It will, of course, cause the landlord much aggravation and he will fucking hate you for it. But, at least she will have learned the precious lesson. All niggers are shit!

Roommate
    Chimpout Guest

Fruit Fly Infestation

Ah, just in general, being unclean and lazy man. Like he started keeping empty cartons of juice and kept an entire pineapple and banana in the kitchen and this has led to a fruit fly infestation. I told him to get rid of them but you all know I'll have to do it >:/ When asked why he was keeping the empty juice cartons out in the open, he said "Pepol have been demanding to know wot I've been drinkin" Made no sense

Roommate
    Chimpout Guest

Lazy as fuck!!

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You're living with a Nigerian? I strongly suggest you find other accommodation asap. Nigerians are a particularly savage, brutal, and cunning sub-species of nigger. A very dangerous combination.
    If I could post pictures here, you could see what a disaster his room is. Puke material. When asked about it, he says "Ah fok dis place man, I'm moving out soon, then I'll kleen it"

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Uhhh, the first rule is to always avoid niggers

That includes, but is not limited to, never have a nigger roommate.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're a female you should know what the nig is doing with your unmentionables when you are out.

If you're a female you are living on borrowed time living with a nigger.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you’re a woman who agreed to live with a savage buck, then you’ve got more issues then we can help you with! You’re either a mud shark, or you’re suicidal. Does your daddy know?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    If you're a female you should know what the nig is doing with your unmentionables when you are out.

If you're a female you are living on borrowed time living with a nigger.
    Male or female, living with a Nigerian is tempting fate. Nigerians are 65-IQ brutes devoid of the most basic human emotions and would cut your throat for a dollar, some muh dik, or if you annoy them. It doesn't matter how they dress in human clothes, get YT gibs to go to school, or mock human behavior. They are savages.

This person needs to get out. Now.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Roommate
    Chimpout Guest

Something got up his ass

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Male or female, living with a Nigerian is tempting fate. Nigerians are 65-IQ brutes devoid of the most basic human emotions and would cut your throat for a dollar, some muh dik, or if you annoy them. It doesn't matter how they dress in human clothes, get YT gibs to go to school, or mock human behavior. They are savages.

This person needs to get out. Now.
    He's been avoiding eye contact with me for the past few weeks. It's kinda funny how he goes to lengths to do this, to be honest. This arrangement is working for now, LOL.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old thread : We have something called a mudshark mortuary. Trying to cohabitate with a nigger will always end the same. It will chimpout over the slightest thing. Nigerians are not that much evolved from Somali or Haitian niggers. Your best move is to get rid of it and find a white guy as a roommate. That is of course if you can. Niggers are very similar to the Dracula stories in that once you invite them into your house they are very hard to get rid of. Cockroaches are the same.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 08-14-2024 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Added to it
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a large snake. Niggers can't stand reptiles!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the end invite white friends over so that that can record the nigger. Because it always end the same and having witness may help.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    WTF are you doing with a nigger roommate? NOTHING good will come out of that and right now your life IS at Risk.

NEVER EVER Trust a nigger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Those imported niggereans are vile, especially unclean, and dishonest. One got in at work because of DEI. Yuck. It smelled bad from 3 FT away, and always wanted to shake hands, but its hands were always dirty and encrusted with something, maybe the shitty food it had been eating and or it didn't bathe. So I avoided it all the time. Unfortunately, I had to work in the same workshop.

I can tell you, it was real good at 'losing' shop tools. The employer provided tools and did not require us to have our own tools there, but I did so because the damn shop tools were always missing since that fucker was hired! Think a couple sets of english and metric nut-drivers, same for racthet sets, wrenches, bunch of screwdrivers, etc all in a big roll-around toolbox. I kept my own personal tools in a padlocked tool box for obvious reasons -not only the suspected loss/theft, but those nasty hands on that groid. When it had already 'lost' a tool needed for the work that day, it wanted to borrow mine. I said no, and I kept my tool box locked, and I mean, unlock it, remove or replace a tool, then immediately lock it. Later added a label on it saying these are my personal tools and do not ask to borrow them.

The niggerean must have coomplained to the boss, because the boss asked me to let him borrow. I refused, and after being badgered about being a 'team player', had enough of that bullshit and asked the boss where he thinks all the missing shop tools are. It was never mentioned to me again.

The other thing the savage did was to 'double dip' in any sauce at a table. At a company lunch, he was standing by the condiments eating pizza, and between bites was dipping the slice back into the pint tub of Ranch dressing. It was extremely disgusting and after that, pretty much everyone knew and would avoid any open sauce when it was present.

Finally it got fired (they called it laid off LOL) after using a work computer to download some garbage from a pirate site and the whole company got infected with a virus. At least there was proof, so there could be no ghetto lottery or other cimp-nanigans.

23. Likes NigOUT liked this post