Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger-Worshipping News Sites

I browse a lot of news sites every day over the internet, and I've noticed something lately that at first irritated me, then disgusted me, and now I have reached my limit of tolerance. On nearly every site there are multiple instances of this stinking black-ass monkey COON liver-lipping coal-burner Heidi Klum. Scrolling through websites I have found as many as ELEVEN postings of this same nasty ape photo on ONE SINGLE PAGE! And this nigger is not merely Apefreakin' jigaboo black, but this thing is "BLACK CAT IN A COAL BIN AT MIDNIGHT" black! Now I get the impression the burner is trying to initiate her daughter Leni into the joys of the Alabama Blacksnake!

I have completely stopped going on some news sites because this blatant display of bestiality disgusts me so!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2024-07-22_083351-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	25160

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger worship is horrible. Showing shit like that all the time on every channel works to brainwash other white girls into thinking that niggers are human and that the radiator hose isn't a desecration of the female human body through the act of bestiality.
    I wonder if the network cucks that approve airing this crap allow their daughters to hit the radiator hose or if they are forbidden? HMMM maybe if enough of them experience the true nigger nature with a few beatdowns things could change.
    When do you think Klum will have to pay the toll? I would give it a couple more years before he chimps out on her and her daughter gets to write "at least she wasn't racist" on her tombstone.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

3. Likes Zambo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heidi found a spineless cuck-fag who was willing to take sloppy seconds from that crater-faced buck, along with all the mutant crotch droppings:

Name:	heidi klum ch[...].png 
Views:	352 
Size:	353.9 KB 
ID:	25167
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you noticed BBC has a special nigger edition?

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin

Allegedly, pidgin is supposed to be a simplified English for non native speakers, but I, as a non native speaker, find it more difficult to understand.
    I consider it to be another form of a nigger babble.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This article's comical, from that link:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c903vx1g7lgo

...Di Nigerian king wey no fit see im mama wen she dey alive or her deadi-bodi...

...Di Nigerian king wey no fit see im mama wen she dey alive or her deadi-bodi...
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post

Allegedly, pidgin is supposed to be a simplified English for non native speakers, but I, as a non native speaker, find it more difficult to understand.

Holy shit that is funny. Wow have we devolved as a society. Now we publish things in voodoo speak...

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The BBC also has a dedicated Africoon page. I bet anything the Africoons aren't paying for any of it. At least it sometimes has good news:

Nice work, Louis. Maybe he can be sent to Detroit?

Then there's the comical crap:

Good luck with that, you stupid sow. Don't worry. You can still let all the random bucks muh dik you without it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world/africa
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Holy shit that is funny. Wow have we devolved as a society. Now we publish things in voodoo speak...

This is how Niggergerians talk. Sometimes when I fool around with the scam emails - copy/pasting one scam email and sending it to another Niggergerian, they think another nigger is getting into their "work" and reply in Niggergerian pidgin.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I first discovered this nigger babble on this site a few years ago. It is exactly that too, nigger babble. Broken ass english they have stolen from whitey and niggyfied it.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    This article's comical, from that link:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c903vx1g7lgo

It’s so damn funny. Of course we are talkin about some nigger kang wearing his “crown” he got from a happy meal and a bunch of beaded shit some kids made at Bible camp All hail king nigger and his pigeon anglish n sheeeeit!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

16. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It’s so damn funny. Of course we are talkin about some nigger kang wearing his “crown” he got from a happy meal and a bunch of beaded shit some kids made at Bible camp All hail king nigger and his pigeon anglish n sheeeeit!
    I think that "crown" may be an old KFC bucket.

18. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think that "crown" may be an old KFC bucket.
    that gaze of his is screaming 60IQ as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    that gaze of his is screaming 60IQ as well.
    Not exactly MENSA material, but probably smart compared to the other niggroes.

Name:	IQkoko Out Of Africa Theory Revisited.png 
Views:	346 
Size:	169.0 KB 
ID:	25179

Yes, a gorilla has a MUCH higher IQ than your average nog but we already knew that. They didn't mention the bushmen of the Kalahari, where the average IQ is 55 (with 39 for the lowest individual tested). The Australian Aborigines - 62.

An IQ of 55 - 79 is classified as "Impaired".

Just like us, aren't they?

Long Live the King of the Nigs!

Name:	kingnigger.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	25180