Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Corporations Ruining Neighborhoods Across America Buying and Renting to Hoodrats

There is a problem with mega-cash rich corporations buying every home for sale, doing nothing to improve it and turning around and putting fucking niggers in them.

As you know I reside in Atlantastan (sadly - i'm planning to exit soon) and this has become a HUGE problem for every former whyte, clean neighborhood.

Apelanta is one of their top targets due to jobs in the area and the never-ending flood of people coming here from everywhere (including Commiefornia).

A house next to me formerly owned by respectable humans that kept up the place was bought by 'Progress Residential' and was rented out to a gang of dope sucking no good trasheap niggers.

Now the yard never gets mowed, the bushes never get cut, junkheaps parked all over and unknown gangstas comin' and goin' all night there.

I can't even sit outside on my porch swing and smoke a cigar anymore because the niggers hang out on de deck next to me sucking dope weed like the heathen addicts they are yelling, cussing ans sheeet.

I hate goddamn America!!!!!!

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/3-c...I5VEWIW4GYBFE/
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other words, "Your nanny government has pressured us to comply with their censorship policies":

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foarfiftywunn.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	25175

Lately, they've been successful at even jamming Tor. I'll have to find a way of getting around it, somehow

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Foarfiftywunntoar.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	25176
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

3. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs like to rent to lazy low income beasts whom are dependent on gov aid,because they vote(D).Da govamint iz manufacturing liberal votes in apelanta!

5. Likes NigOUT, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My American Dream is dead thanks to niggers taking over everything/given everything.

My formerly all whyte subdivision now has inner city slime inhabitants.

Can't even go outside without having to smell them.

I expect a driveby shooting to happen any day now.

Where can a Chimper go to get away from this plague upon humanity????

It appears the Unabomber was a genius. Live in the most remote sticks of the woods and detach from a worthless society.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post

Where can a Chimper go to get away from this plague upon humanity????
    Try NH. No Sales Tax, No State Income Tax, No Seatbelt Law, No crime, and NO niggers !! It's the safest state in the nation and no road rage, nothing. Look it up !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering about this. How are all these niggers living in houses I know they can't afford? It's rampant here.

10. Likes NigOUT liked this post