Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking NHI: 12 yo Future Felon Factory Snuffs Out Cuz Because Cuz Used the Stupid Niggerphone Too Much!

The victim 8 yo Demeria Hollingsworth could be her sister or even daughter given the average nigger fambly's breeding habits. The two FFFs were staying at Granny's house probably because their welfare moms were in jail.
    12-Year-Old Caught Smothering Younger Cousin Over iPhone: Cops
    A young female suspect, who turns 13 this week, is facing murder charges after police in Humboldt, Tennessee say she used bedding to choke the life out of her cousin, 8-year-old Demeria Hollingsworth, allegedly in a fight over a cell phone. Law&Crime’s Jesse Weber gains insight on what happens next in a case like this from Steve Mulroy, district attorney of nearby Shelby County.

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Marse Igor, Ryan2.0, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sows are even more violent and dangerous that some bucks. Even the mini variety of sowletts.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes Ryan2.0, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 12 year old probably thought the 8 year old was cutting in on its 2:00am street corner business.

6. Likes Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sows are even more violent and dangerous that some bucks. Even the mini variety of sowletts.
    Aye to the Fucken Men
    Like that Philly hoe who shot the 7 month old niglet the other day.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have batwinged each other over literally the last chicken wing, why not a phone? It was probably stolen anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Groid_Rage, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The savage jungle beasts will kill each other over a grain of sand!Violence and disregard for life is in their dna!Niggers are the most destructive,most stupid and unpredictable beast on the planet.Most likely the universe! And libs say “they’re just like us”.Sure thing libby! Lets put em in charge! what could possibly go wrong!

12. Likes Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The victim 8 yo Demeria Hollingsworth could be her sister or even daughter given the average nigger fambly's breeding habits. The two FFFs were staying at Granny's house probably because their welfare moms were in jail.
    12-Year-Old Caught Smothering Younger Cousin Over iPhone: Cops

Aww isn't that cute. The only photo the media could use has the little street walker flashing gang signs. Way to represent Hoe and great job cutting out the competition. You let that bitch use your paw fone and she be stealing your pimp. Good work.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

14. Likes Sandy , Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Aww isn't that cute. The only photo the media could use has the little street walker flashing gang signs. Way to represent Hoe and great job cutting out the competition. You let that bitch use your paw fone and she be stealing your pimp. Good work.
    It's amazing how many groid kids and famblies throw gang signs, then fume how they are regarded as criminals.

16. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    It's amazing how many groid kids and famblies throw gang signs, then fume how they are regarded as criminals.
    Just because Tyrone is delivering drugs at only 7 years old, and got gunned down after it was caught skimming, doesn't mean it was a criminal, gnomesain!

The gangs love to use the littlest niglets, because police will never bother making an arrest. Even the "teen" niggers probably won't see the inside of a juvie court.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow liked this post