Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Question What Would Jesus Do?

As I sat in church last Sunday the message was about 'kindness' and how we should be kind to everyone regardless of societal rank, blah, blah, blah.

I wanted to vomit.

No way in Hades i'm being kind to fucking dope sucking wastes of DNA niggers that want to kill me, rob me and sheeet.

They are not equal to me. I am better than they are in every regard.

This led me to think what would Jesus do if he encountered the worthless criminal thugs of today?

Would he pack heat? Would he join Chimpout forum?

There's no way he would give these heathen scum the time of day, much less heal their worthless azz.

In fact I think gangs of them would kill him before he ever made it to crucifiction.

Funny how the Bible avoids the nigger topic. Read about it here:

https://www.gotquestions.org/black-people-Bible.html

Of course niggers will tell you that Jesus was/is a nigger now. This is just another formerly whyte area they have taken over.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

2. Likes Marse Igor, Groid_Rage, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    At best Jeebus would demand the niggers be humanely treated on the deportation ship back to the Muddaland!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes NigOUT, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

- Matthew 10:34
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

6. Likes Ryan2.0, NigOUT liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus abhors violence, criminality, beastiality, miscegenation between species, homosexuality, lawlessness. All of these are done by the nigger species, their enablers, the loose, the immoral. Remember, there are no good niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes NigOUT liked this post