Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Lesbian couple beaten bloody by Syrian sandniggers

This is good old Halifax Nova Scotia, which has been niggerfuxated for ages, now apparently asslifter-crimmigrant-fuxated as well:

https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/i-m-terr...lurs-1.6945975

Wonder if they ever attended an anti-Islamophobia rally?
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    O Canada
    Why you let sandniggers in?

For their sakes I hope this lesbo couple didn't support pro Muslim pro Palestine movements. If so, that's just karma.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was under the impression that the entire alphabet faggot society the lgbtq2i+ binary no-gender queers what the fuck ever you are society loved the ass-lifters and hated jews. Or was that last week? I can't keep up with all their stupidity. Well, here you go queers; this is what your pet sandniggers think of your lifestyle. Remember you voted for it. Enjoy your poor decisions.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    O Canada
    Why you let sandniggers in?

For their sakes I hope this lesbo couple didn't support pro Muslim pro Palestine movements. If so, that's just karma.
    For the same reason everyone else does - it's the Religion of Peace!

Justin says so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I was under the impression that the entire alphabet faggot society the lgbtq2i+ binary no-gender queers what the fuck ever you are society loved the ass-lifters and hated jews. Or was that last week? I can't keep up with all their stupidity. Well, here you go queers; this is what your pet sandniggers think of your lifestyle. Remember you voted for it. Enjoy your poor decisions.

They will hold signs that say “kill the Jews” and call you a nazi while waving it around. They are lower than niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    This is why I call them Lawlessness Enforcement Officers. Had these Lesbians been stomped by some neo-Nazis, Proud Boys or M.A.G.A.ists, you can bet that their assailants wouldn't have been treated with kid gloves and subsequently getting processed through the usual revolving door of "justice". So, one of these sacred cows was generous enough to stay put, showing some form of identity
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

10. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Justin says so.
    Same here. Can't understand why the US and Western countries allow Muslims to even enter as immigrants and asylum seekers. Religion of PISS is more like it. Foul bastards.

I know for a fact the true Christian God is not the fake god Allah. Christians emphasize kindness and community, Muslims, jihad, killing, intolerance, violence. I wonder if there will come a day when sand niggers will be known as the evil wrongdoers that they truly are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Justin says so.
    Islam is the Religion of Peace and Muslims will kill everyone who says otherwise.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Same here. Can't understand why the US and Western countries allow Muslims to even enter as immigrants and asylum seekers. Religion of PISS is more like it. Foul bastards.

I know for a fact the true Christian God is not the fake god Allah. Christians emphasize kindness and community, Muslims, jihad, killing, intolerance, violence. I wonder if there will come a day when sand niggers will be known as the evil wrongdoers that they truly are.
    Exactly because as Ronald Reagan once said,
    'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under.'
    this is exactly what western society has forgotten. It has adopted an uncritical worship of human rights instead, giving every beggar shitskin from every shithole of the world right for asylum/gibsmedat.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They will hold signs that say “kill the Jews” and call you a nazi while waving it around. They are lower than niggers.
    Hitler was quite friendly with Middle East imams, at least he pretended to be. Pisslamists are the one religion that's closest to the Nazi political party, but as you said, they call everyone else Nazis.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    Islam is the Religion of Peace and Muslims will kill everyone who says otherwise.
    A moderate Muslim is the one who holds you down while the extreme Muslim beheads you.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post