Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry German Cunt Judge Lets Muzzy Gang Rapists of a Teenage German Girl Walk While Jailing a Woman Who Insulted Those Islamic Swine

This should get your blood boiling: The cunt judge is Judge Anna Mieir-Goring
    20 year old German woman given harsher sentence than migrant gang rapist for calling him a ‘pig’
    A recent hate crime conviction in Germany really shocked me and showed in stark contrast how Western society holds hate crimes to be much worse than actual crimes - even the gang rape of a child.

A 20 year old woman sent messages to a man who’d taken part in the gang rape calling him a “disgraceful pig” - and incredibly, the woman was given a harsher sentence than the rapist.

She's just one of 140 people being investigated over hate crimes for messaging the rapists, reportedly none of whom was of German origin.

In this video I look at both trials - and show how the reaction to horrific crimes is treated more punitively than the crimes themselves.

This case was widely reported in the media if you'd like to verify: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...
    More here: UK Telegraph via MSN:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...p4AEG#comments
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That country seems to be a lost cause - maybe all of Europe. The statements of the court spokesman just add to the obscenity of it:

“We are observing the hostility in connection with the proceedings and the verdict with great concern.” He said the anger over the case had “reached a new, worrying level of intensity” and described the criticism as “a targeted attack on the rule of law”.

EVIL laws need to be FOUGHT by citizens of good will, fucking swine! But that's exactly how the left has always consolidated its power.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George-Orwell-quote-about-power-from-1984-2a2150.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	25138
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

4. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aside from Margaret Thatcher, I have confidence in very few female attorneys, judges, police officers and politicians. Male judges aren't know for being as lenient, in cases involving Mud on White sexual crime

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy it Germany. You voted for this.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

7. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post