Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Koonyan surial killa

42 nogs good.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cql8e90gggno

Africa without niggers would be such an amazing place. One can only hope that the Chinese have a plan to slowly rid the place of nogs, so that THEY can take over.

As for the nigger involved, it's just another day in the ghetto. Muddik, murder, and stealing (and maybe even cannibalism). 42 dead nigs is 42 oxygen-stealing apes less for the rest of the world to provide for, so I thought I'd share the good news with some of the few people who have the balls to tell it like it is.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    42 multiplied by the number of Chil'ren each one would have otherwise given Birf to is quite a collection, given their Birfrates and, thanks to Crackerman's medicine, lower infant mortality rates.
    Typically incapable of pulling off even a near perfect crime, had it instead disposed of its victims anywhere else besides in an enclosure where hyenas and other carrion eaters know they'll be trapped in, if they dare enter, African't's wildlife would have disposed of each remain

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger ain’t a serial killer. actually doing St Michael’s work.” slaying demons“

5. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't get past the headline without laughing. Kenya and dump. Synonyms. Wow this nigger needs to be given a humanitarian award and sent to Dearborn or NYC to continue its godly work.
    Its hard to believe that anyone would miss a nigger, I think it was the smell that gave the place away, Niggers smell bad enough when they are knuckling around I can't fathom the smell of decomposing nigger. I bet it carried for miles.

What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Africoon news when it's miles away in the Dark Continent. It's so comical and always good for a laugh.

Hussein Khalid, head of the Haki Africa campaign group, told the BBC that police need to address how the murders happened just metres from a police station.
    Gee, how did that happen? Isn't the Baboon Squad on the ball? (no offense to actual baboons)

Police say Collins Jumaisi Khalusha, 33, confessed to having killed 42 breeder sows since 2022, including his own hoe.
    Someone give that buck an extra helping of crispy fried locusts. Good job, nigga!

The hero, with bootlips sucked in. This is a worldwide instinctive nigroid reaction to being caught or backed into a corner. It's much like when animals flatten their ears so they won't get torn off in a fight. Same for big nigger lips.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I couldn't get past the headline without laughing. Kenya and dump. Synonyms. Wow this nigger needs to be given a humanitarian award and sent to Dearborn or NYC to continue its godly work.
    Its hard to believe that anyone would miss a nigger, I think it was the smell that gave the place away, Niggers smell bad enough when they are knuckling around I can't fathom the smell of decomposing nigger. I bet it carried for miles.

Yes! I bet a lot of humans would gladly donate to get this nigger there and all set up to continue his useful work.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I love Africoon news when it's miles away in the Dark Continent. It's so comical and always good for a laugh.

Gee, how did that happen? Isn't the Baboon Squad on the ball? (no offense to actual baboons)

Someone give that buck an extra helping of crispy fried locusts. Good job, nigga!

The hero, with bootlips sucked in. This is a worldwide instinctive nigroid reaction to being caught or backed into a corner. It's much like when animals flatten their ears so they won't get torn off in a fight. Same for big nigger lips.

Put some cheese on this nigger’s mosquito burger!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post

Probably to the FAR end of the apefreakoon continent!! The stench of the nigger beast is the absolute WORST!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post