Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Killadelphia Nigger Who Murdered a Woke White Liberal College Student at Temple U.

Latif Williams, convicted of killing Temple University student Samuel Collington, sentenced
    CBS Philadelphia
    Latif Williams, the man convicted of murdering Temple University student Samuel Collington in 2021, was sentenced by a judge to at least 25 years in prison Tuesday.

Carjackers should be hanged from the nearest lamp post.
    At least the nog removed a typical woke white liberal sap.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 07-20-2024 at 01:09 PM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss!Murder suicide would’ve been the best scenario!
    When will these liberal woke nigger lovin fools learn!Niggers are vile savage useless worthless beasts. Instead of fighting for their pets equality, they should be fighting to send these worthless piece back to Aperica. America would be better off for it.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Ryan2.0, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No loss!Murder suicide would’ve been the best scenario!
    When will these liberal woke nigger lovin fools learn!Niggers are vile savage useless worthless beasts. Instead of fighting for their pets equality, they should be fighting to send these worthless piece back to Aperica. America would be better off for it.
    What kind of white idiot would go to a niggerfuxated school like Temple, which besides the nigger hood it's in, is the locus of CRT, nigger studies and Afrocentric Fan Fictional History.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0, Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised the nigger got 25 years of advanced studies and not just a slap on the paw. It's really not a loss here, one less woke nigger loving libtard commie. I enjoy the fact that the nigger lover got to find out first-hand how dangerous his pets really are.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 07-21-2024 at 04:20 PM. Reason: bad spelling
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , Ryan2.0, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that poor, brainwashed woketard, the picture-perfect poster child for the Nu-Male faction which is growing at an alarming rate. Haven't they learned that kissing nigger ass while wearing BLM shirts won't save them?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should release Latif here back into the area for some more clean up.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

11. Likes Niggers are Useless, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers need to be exported to Africa immediately after committing any crime. Murder or stealing a cookie. Niggers need to live under the shitty stick shadow once again.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    These niggers need to be exported to Africa immediately after committing any crime. Murder or stealing a cookie. Niggers need to live under the shitty stick shadow once again.
    Ezzackly! I'm not cheering that the YT was killed. He was very young and if he escaped with his life from some nigger attacks he might have learned to be not so "inclusive."

For the niggers, there is no hope of them ever being anything but brainless, violent ferals with double-digit IQs. So yeah, send them all back.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ezzackly! I'm not cheering that the YT was killed. He was very young and if he escaped with his life from some nigger attacks he might have learned to be not so "inclusive."

For the niggers, there is no hope of them ever being anything but brainless, violent ferals with double-digit IQs. So yeah, send them all back.
    Until such time as "Minority Deport" can become a literal title for all niggers, because of the guaranteed inevitability they'll commit crimes, I support permanent deportation to the muddaland for any crime.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	25193

The problem is how many Apefricoons are coming here via Haiti and Mexico. Somehow they're getting on actual airplanes, so deporting niggers will be a boomerang.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    The problem is how many Apefricoons are coming here via Haiti and Mexico. Somehow they're getting on actual airplanes, so deporting niggers will be a boomerang.
    I'm truly believe that the end of the Roman empire has begun. There's no finger in the damn that'll stop this invasion.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm truly believe that the end of the Roman empire has begun. There's no finger in the damn that'll stop this invasion.
    This is the first time in recorded history that invaded countries have not only not lifted a finger to repel the invaders, but have actually welcomed them and forced citizens to care for them.

20. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Groid_Rage, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the first time in recorded history that invaded countries have not only not lifted a finger to repel the invaders, but have actually welcomed them and forced citizens to care for them.
    That is what is really sick about that, Justine True Dough comes to mind

22. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That is what is really sick about that, Justine True Dough comes to mind
    Justine the Cuck and ALL the leaders in every civilized country are doing the same thing, lest anyone accuse them of racism or "Islamophobia". (someone needs to look up the definition of "phobia")Having your country destroyed and the citizens who pay the taxes murdered and raped is not nearly as bad as being called raycist.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justine the Cuck and ALL the leaders in every civilized country are doing the same thing, lest anyone accuse them of racism or "Islamophobia". (someone needs to look up the definition of "phobia")Having your country destroyed and the citizens who pay the taxes murdered and raped is not nearly as bad as being called raycist.
    Merkel takes the cake but yeah all the dickless western countries spearheaded by white feminist twits who apparently want to get raped and murdered by the hordes.

26. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely right. At least Roman citizens didn't have to pay to bring in Visigoths, while being told how "diversity" was so good for us. Sandy Sr. used to talk about "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" (which I don't think he read much of, but enough). He died several years before the HNIC came to power, and he'd have compared the HNIC to Nero fiddling while Rome burned. It's only worse now.

It was because Merkel the Kunt that I made this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Culturally enriched.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	25204
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Groid_Rage liked this post