Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NASA wants niggers in SPAAACE!

I guess they want to ensure no alien life decides to visit Earth. Surely they'll steer clear after they see this and may put yellow hazard tape around our planet.

Never heard of this nasty sow "Legend". Too bad they can't send all the niggers with a one-way ticket to Venus:

Venus features a dense, carbon dioxide-laden atmosphere, sulphuric acid clouds, an average temperature of 867-degrees Fahrenheit, and surface pressure 92-times that of the Earth’s sea floor.
    Music legend Missy “Misdemeanor” Elliott’s favorite planet is Venus—so after over 30 years in the industry, it’s only fitting that her debut solo single received a one-way ticket to Earth’s neighbor courtesy of NASA. The agency and the first female hip-hop artist inducted into the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame both announced on July 15 that “The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)” beamed to the planet on July 12 via the 122-feet-wide Deep Space Station 13 (DSS-13) radio dish antenna in Goldstone, California.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spaceniggers3838.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	25136

Name:	spaceniggerade hip[...].png 
Views:	284 
Size:	680.8 KB 
ID:	25137

https://www.popsci.com/science/missy...tt-nasa-space/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow, Libtardologist, archtype liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy cow. I thought nasa wanted to discover alien life, not cause them to kill themselves. That horrible noise will get us more than yellow caution tape around the planet. That will get us a galactic fly swatter across the poles.
    I believe that nasa would be better served sending the niggers to Venus in order to perform a live concert. Let’s get a go fund a nigger campaign to do just that.
    The nigger worship in this country is horrible.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...Venus features a dense, carbon dioxide-laden atmosphere, sulphuric acid clouds, an average temperature of 867-degrees Fahrenheit, and surface pressure 92-times that of the Earth’s sea floor...
    ...Venus features a dense, carbon dioxide-laden atmosphere, sulphuric acid clouds, an average temperature of 867-degrees Fahrenheit, and surface pressure 92-times that of the Earth’s sea floor...

What better place to direct all of Hall of "Fame"'s Ennwerd affirmatively appointed noise treasury towards. That would work similar to how unwanted gas gets pumped into rock formations.
    Perhaps, they should rename that circus to the following:

What better place to direct all of Hall of "Fame"'s Ennwerd affirmatively appointed noise treasury towards. That would work similar to how unwanted gas gets pumped into rock formations.
    Perhaps, they should rename that circus to the following:

<span style="color: rgb(33, 37, 41); font-family: Inter, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(248, 248, 248);">

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

5. Likes Libtardologist, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These nigger whores all think they are beautiful godz like Venus or Minerva when they are fugly demons.

7. Likes NigOUT, IseDaDiva, Libtardologist liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found out what NASA stands for after the challanger burned up .”Need Another Seven Niggers”

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish Elon Musk could use niggers to test his Space X Starships (they have a habit of blowing up).

Once Starship is perfected, Niggers by the billions could be sent to become orbiting space junk to the outer limits of the galaxy.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!

10. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Libtardologist liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine if niggers were the first "humans" aliens ever met.
    Earth would be destroyed within 24 hours.
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

12. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Clearly the dominant species has not evolved since we last visited a million years ago. Activate the Extermination Engine!"
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    "Clearly the dominant species has not evolved since we last visited a million years ago. Activate the Extermination Engine!"
    Or maybe they can program a robot to spay/neuter all the niggers with lasers and ensure they breed no more.

*click*

Name:	spockb21f_text.gif 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	25250
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Jim Crow, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Or maybe they can program a robot to spay/neuter all the niggers with lasers and ensure they breed no more.

*click*

Name:	spockb21f_text.gif 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	25250
    Diva, it's a great idea and I love the GIF, but my worry is the ones already living. Still, at least we'd save future generations the agony of having to live with them. Whoever invented it would get a statue as high as the Washington Monument.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m for sending all the niggers on earth to another planet. preferably one with no oxygen on it!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    Diva, it's a great idea and I love the GIF, but my worry is the ones already living. Still, at least we'd save future generations the agony of having to live with them. Whoever invented it would get a statue as high as the Washington Monument.
    Of course. Maybe our new overlords will order YT to stop being caretakers and nannies for niggroes. No more EBT, welfare, Sec8, fake disability ("Ah beez a disable vetrin" "Muh chile beeze austisic!"), and all that. The only freebies they can get will be fentanyl.

With no more feeding and no more breeding, niggers the world over will be gone asap.

22. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m for sending all the niggers on earth to another planet. preferably one with no oxygen on it!
    I think Uranus has a suitable atmosphere. No oxygen but plenty of methane and hydrogen.

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Uranus has a suitable atmosphere. No oxygen but plenty of methane and hydrogen.
    Lol! How about on a rocket headed for the sun!

26. Likes IseDaDiva, archtype liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    Wish Elon Musk could use niggers to test his Space X Starships (they have a habit of blowing up).

Once Starship is perfected, Niggers by the billions could be sent to become orbiting space junk to the outer limits of the galaxy.
    Launch them into the sun
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just tell the niggers the starship is going to a METHane planet, and they would be killing each other to get aboard!

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want niggers in space too. All of them...preferably on a one-way trip to the sun.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid ass nigger sow.

NASA wanted niggers in space since 1970s (the death of the (white mans) space program, and the decline of everything, due to niggers and nigger loving)

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post