Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How far would a nigger hoe go fo' a looks-ah-me?

I was fondly recalling the Tyre Sampson incident when I came across this:

Name:  resize.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  24.6 KB

Woman Claiming To Be Tyre Sampson's Cousin Has No Connection To Family, Investigation Finds

Shay Johnson claimed to be related to Tyre while speaking to reporters following his death

A woman claiming to be related to the teenaper who fell from an amusement ride in Florida actually has no ties to the family, an investigation has determined.

Tyre Sampson passed away after falling from the Orlando FreeFall drop tower at Florida's ICON park on March 24.
    Footage caught the moment Tyre fell from the free-fall ride, which lifts riders high into the air before dropping them nearly 400ft at speeds of more than 75mph.
    The tragic events prompted calls for increased safety at amusement parks, as well as tributes and expressions of sadness over Tyre's death, with a woman who says her name is Shay Johnson among those speaking out following the events.

Johnson claimed she was the cousin of Tyre, and in the days after his death she has been seen speaking at news conferences, collecting signatures for petitions and holding a vigil outside the ride where Tyre fell. However, Tyre's mother has since told detectives she doesn't know who the woman is.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office shared news of the mother's confusion, but said they are not aware of any crimes being committed at this point, WFTV9 reports.
    Attorneys representing the family have also coonfirmed none of the family members know Johnson.

CLASSIC NIGGER! LOL!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car crash nigger tyrone 84058757.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	25146

https://www.unilad.com/news/woman-cl...amily-20220401

(appears to be one of those nigger news sites, god they are horribly stupid, I even found a typo in a headline, what do I expect it's probably written by a nigger)

These smooth brained simians, just imagine what this nappy haided hoe was thinking, absolutely no forethought or afterthought, I've seen cows more intelligent than this negress. Have to laugh at how stupid they are, and their actions are so telling about the content of their character. I've seen this type of thing over and over again from niggers my whole life they do it literally all the time. The better question is not, what would they do for a looks-ah-me, but what wouldn't they do, we all know the answer is NOTHING

There are some real messed up "people" out there.

This is what you get with niggers. A trashy tabloid-ape nigger reality, and zero humanity, honor, or dignity. Niggers have no pride and no shame. They're truly very ugly pieces of crap colored crap and they know it.

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Da Bitch wuz grief-strikken OK?

classic nigger LOL

I can't wait for someone I don't know to DIE nearby, so I can pretend I was their friend, to get popular on da TeeBee.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Strip club worker fired for posing as relative of teen who died on ride

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/woman-...-tyre-sampson/

"has been fired from a strip joint" ROFL!

This is one classy hoe!

Her real name is Lewishena Lavonia Browning, 32, an Orlando resident with a lengthy rap sheet, the paper reported.

LOL fraud nigger! Check the pictures LOL

Niggers are so full of shit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyre-sampson-fake-cousin-feat-image.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	394.7 KB 
ID:	25147  

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might even be related and doesen't even know it yet, given how many different Baby Daddies there are for each Mammy
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

8. Likes DarkHelmet, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next in nappy haided hoes daily:

Name:  screenshot-www.unilad.com-2024.07.21-03_06_52.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  52.9 KB

Oh no u dinnint, preteen sow sprog murderings, etc.

WHO THE HELL CARES THIS IS NOT NEWS IT'S yet again more INSIGNIFICANT NIGGER BULLCRAP the news is telling us we are supposed to care but no one does.

white people go to space, niggers do these things instead, like monkeys doomed to insignificant squabblings, nigger moments, and looks-ah-me's, entire life of the idiotic negro.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lewishena Lavonia Browntown, one of those great nigger names again

Oh Lewishena

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think she maybe the same one from this news article a while back:

Name:	1634373249753_2.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	25149

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
    I think she maybe the same one from this news article a while back:

Name:	1634373249753_2.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	25149
    I can't stop laughing at that headline. Niggers really are natures clowns.
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

14. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this blubberous nigger hitting the ground like a sack of concrete. That shit was hilarious.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I can't stop laughing at that headline. Niggers really are natures clowns.
    They certainly come up with some brilliant excuses:

Name:	vagined.png 
Views:	286 
Size:	548.7 KB 
ID:	25161
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They certainly come up with some brilliant excuses:

Name:	vagined.png 
Views:	286 
Size:	548.7 KB 
ID:	25161
    Was that before or after another nigger that claimed it wasn't trying to rape a woman, but instead fell on her? Maybe that was the same nigger.

You can't make this stuff up. There was a "Night Court" episode that I really did not like, because it took things too far with Dan Fielding, beyond his merely saying things. In the courtroom, Christine was sitting down after Dan had given her the Heimlich Maneuver in the cafeteria. Then it was revealed the first step in the pamphlet Dan had was to "Loosen restrictive clothing," and Christine discovered the reason she was wearing a trench coat was because Dan had completely undressed her. At least that was just a TV show.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Was that before or after another nigger that claimed it wasn't trying to rape a woman, but instead fell on her? Maybe that was the same nigger.

You can't make this stuff up. There was a "Night Court" episode that I really did not like, because it took things too far with Dan Fielding, beyond his merely saying things. In the courtroom, Christine was sitting down after Dan had given her the Heimlich Maneuver in the cafeteria. Then it was revealed the first step in the pamphlet Dan had was to "Loosen restrictive clothing," and Christine discovered the reason she was wearing a trench coat was because Dan had completely undressed her. At least that was just a TV show.
    Yes, but Dan didn't rape her, cut her head off, half-conceal her body behind the courthouse and claim dindunuffin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

22. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but Dan didn't rape her, cut her head off, half-conceal her body behind the courthouse and claim dindunuffin.
    So true! You have me thinking of how that really shows the difference between humans and niggers. It takes a lot of depravity for a human just to grope someone. I dare say not many humans have that in us, even when nobody's watching. But niggers? Muh dikk and murder are in the blood that if nobody's watching, anything goes.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    So true! You have me thinking of how that really shows the difference between humans and niggers. It takes a lot of depravity for a human just to grope someone. I dare say not many humans have that in us, even when nobody's watching. But niggers? Muh dikk and murder are in the blood that if nobody's watching, anything goes.
    When humans do such unspeakably heinous things to women they live forever in horrified infamy, i.e. Ted Bundy.

With niggers who delete their hoes or mudsharks, the brutality and savagery of 200 stab wounds, beheadings, burning, mutilations, dismembering, etc., of the deletions are such a matter of course, so common, we aren't even the least bit shocked anymore. It hardly raises an eyebrow.

26. Likes Weewuzzkangs, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When humans do such unspeakably heinous things to women they live forever in horrified infamy, i.e. Ted Bundy.

With niggers who delete their hoes or mudsharks, the brutality and savagery of 200 stab wounds, beheadings, burning, mutilations, dismembering, etc., of the deletions are such a matter of course, so common, we aren't even the least bit shocked anymore. It hardly raises an eyebrow.
    That’s because humans are supposed to be civilized,intelligent and are supposed to have morals,so it’s shocking when they cross that line.With a stupid unruly savage feral beast with no morals,such as the nigger,anything is expected. And the heinous crimes committed by whites, get much more publicity by the Liberal media.Savage nigger murders hardly get mentioned.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That’s because humans are supposed to be civilized,intelligent and are supposed to have morals,so it’s shocking when they cross that line.With a stupid unruly savage feral beast with no morals,such as the nigger,anything is expected. And the heinous crimes committed by whites, get much more publicity by the Liberal media.Savage nigger murders hardly get mentioned.
    Yep. I never heard of evil nigger serial killer Samuel Little who had at least 93 victims (the most prolific serial killer in US history) until recently when it finally became good. Why is that?

30. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post