Close

Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I am Jewish but I despise leftist Jewish shitbags who pander to nigger and muzzy lowlifes!
    But let me address the Judeo Bolshevism Nazi smear often used to brand us Jews as some sort of demons.
    Yes the Jews were active in the original Bolshevik October 1917 Coup D'etat, which BTW was financed and encouraged by the Aryan gods who were running Germany in WW 1.
    The trouble is after the Tsar fell, the parties on the right in Russia hated Jews with a passion. So it was sensible for a politically minded Jew to support the Left which also included the Mensheviks and SRs. When the Right and the awful Ukie nationalists want to kill the Jews off, can you blame the Russian Jews for going left? And add to that the way the Jews were singled-out and oppressed by the Tsars, only an idiot would expect the Jews to support those incompetent tyrants. But the vast majority of Communists everywhere and at all tiemes WERE NOT JEWS. Since Communism is atheistic so this Talmudic tie in is plain shyte. Marx's parents were Christian converts and he was always an atheist. His sidekick Engels or Angels, was a pure Prussian German BTW. So the Zionist Talmudic nonsense concerning Marx is 100% crap. Of course some will take this as I am endorsing Marxism. No I am not, it is 100% pseudo science and tyranny enabling.
    Also since many nigger haters also hate Jews, can you blame the liberal Jews for their knee-jerk support of all things nigger or Muzzy? I hate niggers, Muzzies and rank anti-Semites too. If you just don't care for Jews, that is okay. But when you spout nonsense that we are responsible for all the evil in the world, you're garbage.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

Let's not forget how EVERY MAINSTREAM CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION starting with the Vatican supports these Islamic invaders.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Groid_Rage, you are my brother. Everything you said, 100%. I don't know what else to say, except everyone still on the fence about these matters should watch this video. IMO Murray is at present the most eloquent person on the planet on this and many issues facing civilization. You can skip the Q&A if you wish, I didn't bother myself because I didn't want to risk listening to trained parrots spout their bullshit. Heard it all before, they just recite it verbatim from pamphlets given out by sandniggers at their universities.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8d4ee7b49c49181e8ff36407da3e7ef9.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	25139
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    ...EVERY MAINSTREAM CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION starting with the Vatican supports these Islamic invaders.
    There is a separatist movement within the Catholic church who oppose the current Pope for Woaking down the church, Vatican II, Fiducia Supplicanism and the Pope's crusade against Latin-language mass. Resisting caliphasation is included in the package
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12