Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

New Gladiator 2 movie to star silverback gorilla and feature jigaboo music.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot-2024.07.13-14_23_09.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	128.1 KB 
ID:	25237

Just take a look at this REDICULOUS DOGSHIT.

in another Hollywood nigger loving crap-fest, silverback Denzel Washingtoncoon to play the lead. Give me a frikkin break. This is just RETARDED. The photos speak for themselves. LAUGHABLE.

of course this is a blatant insult to THOUSANDS of years of anglo-Saxon & Roman culture and history. Some real pieces of shit financed and directed this. Those type of people should be called out an dealt with, IMO. Hopefully their massive financial losses will drive them to a slow suffering end, I can only hope.

I sent texts to some nigger loving friends - "This new gladiator 2 movie looks awsome, huh?" ... they still have not replied LOL.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not let anyone you know watch this idiotic dungheap of a film.

Name:	for the love of god niggers chris farley 8wwrnp.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	25101

2. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post

Just take a look at this REDICULOUS DOGSHIT.

in another Hollywood nigger loving crap-fest, silverback Denzel Washingtoncoon to play the lead. Give me a frikkin break. This is just RETARDED. The photos speak for themselves. LAUGHABLE.

of course this is a blatant insult to THOUSANDS of years of anglo-Saxon & Roman culture and history. Some real pieces of shit financed and directed this. Those type of people should be called out an dealt with, IMO. Hopefully their massive financial losses will drive them to a slow suffering end, I can only hope.

I sent texts to some nigger loving friends - "This new gladiator 2 movie looks awsome, huh?" ... they still have not replied LOL.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, do not let anyone you know watch this idiotic dungheap of a film.

Name:	for the love of god niggers chris farley 8wwrnp.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	25101
    Not only that, but we have a twink gladiator. I guess the feminazis and alphabet people didn't approve of the toxic masculinity and all the YT in the original movie. We can only hope that people will show they've had enough of "inclusivity" and NO ONE pays to see this crap. That's the only way this nigger-peddling will stop.

I wonder if they'll fit in mudsharking. There was no reason to make this. The original was perfect, despite the one very annoying niggroe.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes DarkHelmet, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't believe it's going to have rap music, what a steaming pile of dung.

We all know Denzel as the nigger detective, and now we're supposed to believe he is some nigger gladiator? I see these same niggers in everything. Just saw an ad yesterday for the new Garfield movie. Guess who voices the dog, Odie? Samuel L. Mufuggin Jackscoon.
    These movies inserting niggers in everything are literally the worst ideas ever in history.
    No older person is ever going to believe the nigger is anything but the first movie you saw it in. Decades ago. Do directors not get that?

I guess it doesn't matter to the people who make them since their main focus is to force niggers down young and dumb / younger people's throat. Who never saw those previous movies. To brainwash the younger generation.
    To force them & you to see jigaboos in every scene, every second. Just like TV coonmercials nowadays.

They've started doing it to many computer games now too, which was like the last frontier free of niggers, and now... it's all negro loving propaganda and trash now and has been for years. Sad time for the entertainment industry. I'm still playing games or movies from 20-30 years ago because they are just way better.

I used to like Gladiator, I used to like Garfield, and now they just shite all over the name with this nigger garbage.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Word is they allowed Denzel Washingtoncoon to speak in a New York accent the whole movie, and guess what his character is like. A guy who is both good and bad (like EVERY SINGLE detective movie he EVER been in), and just plays himself, as we all know is what niggers always do in movies, since they have zero creative skills.

There's a cRap soundtrack by Jay-Z and Koonye West. GREAT. Really accurate historically.

Russel Crowe when asked said he is "uncomfortable" about this Gladiator 2 crap-fest, well you should be, they are crapping all over your great work in the first one!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Not only that, but we have a twink gladiator. I guess the feminazis and alphabet people didn't approve of the toxic masculinity and all the YT in the original movie. We can only hope that people will show they've had enough of "inclusivity" and NO ONE pays to see this crap. That's the only way this nigger-peddling will stop.

I wonder if they'll fit in mudsharking. There was no reason to make this. The original was perfect, despite the one very annoying niggroe.
    Unfortunately, every Hollywood movie has to have a nigger hero, or a magic nigger sidekick.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing new!Everything has been niggerized for years now by the hollywierd freaks! that is why 90% of new movies go straight to DVD. No one wants to see that stipid bullshit anymore!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, DarkHelmet liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Unfortunately, every Hollywood movie has to have a nigger hero, or a magic nigger sidekick.
    It IS mandatory now and anyone making movies or doing remakes chooses to do it anyway, even knowing that good stories and acting are secondary to "Gotta get niggers and other rabid minorities in here."

The new "Godzilla x Kong" appeared on my TV the other night. I found it unwatchable - no story, horrible acting, magic niggroes, and just a non-stop, blinding, noisy CGI orgy. I had no idea what was going on. There was some young girl who was a mystical "Last of her tribe" type (or something like that) who in addition to being a minority and a female was deaf. Have to have disabilities in movies too! This character gets 3 points on the "Woke Scale".

The "stars", who spout dumb cliches and little else - A YT cuck, a libtard, and of course, one of the necessary niggers:

Name:	Godzilla x Kong The N[...].png 
Views:	165 
Size:	265.3 KB 
ID:	25105
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ignatow , Weewuzzkangs, DarkHelmet liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
    Word is they allowed Denzel Washingtoncoon to speak in a New York accent the whole movie, and guess what his character is like. A guy who is both good and bad (like EVERY SINGLE detective movie he EVER been in), and just plays himself, as we all know is what niggers always do in movies, since they have zero creative skills.

There's a cRap soundtrack by Jay-Z and Koonye West. GREAT. Really accurate historically.

Russel Crowe when asked said he is "uncomfortable" about this Gladiator 2 crap-fest, well you should be, they are crapping all over your great work in the first one!
    I just watched the trailer. I guess I had to see for myself cRap being used in a film about ancient Rome. But it's not really new. I was puzzled to hear cRap in the 2013 movie, The Great Gatsby. Denzel seems to be reprising his role from "Training Day." Is he an emperor? A nigger Roman emperor?

What a shame to cheapen and ruin "Gladiator" this way. Ridley Scott should have retired before making this.

16. Likes DarkHelmet liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It bothers me because of the implied historical context that niggers were heroes of WHITE civilizations in the past. Which is total bullshit.

Ridley Scott obviously sold out at some point, and now has zero honor.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    denzel seems to be reprising his role from "training day." is he an emperor? A nigger roman emperor?

What a shame to cheapen and ruin "gladiator" this way. Ridley scott should have retired before making this.
    das rite whitey we wuz kangz ub duh romunb impirez n sheeeit.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scott used to make great movies – "Blade Runner," "Alien" (along with some really stupid politically correct duds like "G.I. Jane") but those days are over. A big middle finger to him and the rest of Hollyweird.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a little note here, directed at everyone and nobody specifically. Chimpout is not a white supremacist site, and for years we have expressly said we have nothing to do with the likes of Stormfront and VNN. So I have edited the article screenshot to remove the byline that identifies a certain site that we are not affiliated with, and want no affiliation with.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ignatow liked this post