Close

Likes Likes:  41
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I fucking hate trannies almost as much as I hate their woke enablers.
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

2. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!
    It is almost like we are being trolled with all this gender-bender bullshit. In the old days, only nobility and ultra stuck people GAFF about their pronouns.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    It is almost like we are being trolled with all this gender-bender bullshit. In the old days, only nobility and ultra stuck people GAFF about their pronouns.
    Tru Dat!! F@CK the "woke!!"

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! F@CK the "woke!!"
    Today I was reading a news report for a weather warning due to the heat. It stated that certain groups were more vulnerable to heat - infants, the elderly, the mentally disabled, and "pregnant people"."

We must not say "pregnant women" because not only women get pregnant. To suggest otherwise it transphobic. Show me a man with a uterus, please.

This is how far it's gone.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Today I was reading a news report for a weather warning due to the heat. It stated that certain groups were more vulnerable to heat - infants, the elderly, the mentally disabled, and "pregnant people"."

We must not say "pregnant women" because not only women get pregnant. To suggest otherwise it transphobic. Show me a man with a uterus, please.

This is how far it's gone.
    "Wokism", the ULTIMATE mental disorder!! That reminds me of when a Canadian "journalist" called a raped woman a "person with a vagina!!" Hell, that describes justin trudeau!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Wokism", the ULTIMATE mental disorder!! That reminds me of when a Canadian "journalist" called a raped woman a "person with a vagina!!" Hell, that describes justin trudeau!!
    😂😂😂
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's still transphobic! Many AMABs ("Assigned Male at Birth" people - you can't say "man" anymore) have cavities drilled out and kept open by being reamed out with dilators. Still, I'm pretty sure they can't get pregnant through them.

Believe it or not:

Assigned female at birth/Assigned male at birth (noun) – Refers to the sex that is assigned to an infant, most often based on the infant's anatomical and other biological characteristics. Commonly abbreviated as AFAB (assigned female at birth) or AMAB (assigned male at birth).
    See? We even have emojis to prove not only women can be pregnant!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emojiid.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	25123
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's still transphobic! Many AMABs ("Assigned Male at Birth" people - you can't say "man" anymore) have cavities drilled out and kept open by being reamed out with dilators. Still, I'm pretty sure they can't get pregnant through them.

Believe it or not:

See? We even have emojis to prove not only women can be pregnant!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emojiid.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	25123
    The LEFTIST insanity NEVER ends!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know chimps are smarter but are they more terrifying than packs of niggers? Jane Goodall lived among them for five decades and emerged intact. That would never happen if she went out and about in some nigger-infested shithole like Detroit, London, or Lagos for just a day. She would promptly be robbed, raped, and brutally murdered (not necessarily in that order)!

Niggers, who ook that they are human beings, should be more evolved than apes but they aren't.
    Tru Dat!!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12