Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Why So Many Damn Niggers Drivin' Dodge Chargers?!?!?!?

I can't drive a city block without encountering a damn fucking nigger in a crapped out Dodge Charger reckless weaving, drivin' 800 miles an hour lik dey sum Faz N Furius street raser.

Now I have to be extra careful to avoid these plagues of getto dope suckin' street thugs while I just try to go to the sto' and sheeeet.

I go to sleep and pray at night that these shit stains get batwinged.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-so-many...he-wheel-often

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	25073

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigOUT View Post
    I can't drive a city block without encountering a damn fucking nigger in a crapped out Dodge Charger reckless weaving, drivin' 800 miles an hour lik dey sum Faz N Furius street raser.

Now I have to be extra careful to avoid these plagues of getto dope suckin' street thugs while I just try to go to the sto' and sheeeet.

I go to sleep and pray at night that these shit stains get batwinged.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-so-many...he-wheel-often

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	25073
    Does that nigger own that car? Their taste usually runs more to '98 Lincoln TownScars, a 20-year-old Lexus, and old Booicks. Niggers, when looking for ATM mudshark hookups on "dating" sites will often find a fancy car and pose with it, pretending it's theirs. They're never in it.

If a nigger happens to have a car newer than 15 years old, you know they're not paying for it and drive it until it gets repoed or they total it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this goes back to their messiah Barry Hussein and big Mike his boy friend. Back in the day Barry loved to show off his Chrysler 300 like it was a limo. Now all niggers seemed to have jumped on the Chrysler/ dodge wagon. Seeing as how Barry’s cash for clunkers plan destroyed most of the 300’s the niggers are now more prone to stealing chargers to show solidarity with the messiah. I have also noticed that most of the invaders here illegally with their government Visa cards are driving dodge rams. Maybe due to the bailout from their messiah niggers and sand niggers and the shitty Mexicans can get financing to drive these things and fuck up our traffic with their assorted moronic Niggerisms . Just spitballing here. But every time I get stuck behind a dodge or Chrysler product, whenever I finally get around them they are either brown or black drivers. Also without fail they are all staring at their free Obama phone. It never fails. Mrs useless gets mad when I point it out which I always find funny. The commie Dems have caused this bullshit and this is the only place we can bitch about it.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 07-10-2024 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Added content
    What's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? About 6 months.
    America is a Representative Republic, not a Democracy.
    A Threat to Democracy really means a threat to American Communists.

5. Likes NigOUT, IseDaDiva liked this post