Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool NFL Feetsballer Rookie Self Goodifies with Two other Hopefully Niggers in Auto Accident

(NEXSTAR) – Minnesota Vikings rookie cornerback Khyree Jackson died in a car crash that occurred overnight, according to multiple reports. He was 24 years old.
    Jackson was killed along with two other people in the crash that occurred in Maryland, TMZ reports. Drafted in the fourth round by the Vikings, Jackson’s journey to the NFL was a story of perseverance. He worked his way from playing in community college to taking multiple years off of football and working at a deli.
    https://www.news10.com/news/minnesot...rash-he-was-24

Khyree Jackson, Minnesota Vikings Rookie, Dies at 24 After Triple Car Crash: 'Great Player, Better Person' (yeah right)
    The athlete's high school teammates, Isaiah Hazel and Anthony Lytton, also died as a result of the July 6 incident
    https://people.com/khyree-jackson-de...cident-8674301

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khyree-jackson-oregon-070624-58ee78a504a64037af1ff645cc4dff27.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	286.3 KB 
ID:	25067
    Wow, what a loss! A shit twizzler headed football playing nigger with an IQ of 80 croaks
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh, I'm so sad a nigger is dead! Think of the loss to science and medicine.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of the small percentage of niggers that make it to the NFL and the amount of that small percentage that die or kill others in vehicular incidents. Now think of how often it must happen amongst the general nigger population.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.