Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

4th of July mudsharks

These skanks are pathetic and I saw quite a few on vacation. What woman would betray their race, risk sexually transmitted diseases, physical abuse/death, and willingly throw away millions of years of evolution.

The stupid skanks deserve their fate. Niggers are the most vile, smelly, dangerous and uglies species on the planet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NigOUT liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These skanks are pathetic and I saw quite a few on vacation. What woman would betray their race, risk sexually transmitted diseases, physical abuse/death, and willingly throw away millions of years of evolution.

The stupid skanks deserve their fate. Niggers are the most vile, smelly, dangerous and uglies species on the planet.
    With the greatest regret, it's hard to disagree with any of that statement.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharks are selfish mentally ill,low self esteem whores. no one gives a fuck if the worthless bitches were hurting only themselves. But,it hurts the parents and family to know that their daughter or sister is riding the tootsie pole!(if the family are normal humans like you and I). And what about the half breeds, if they have any? I’m sure no one wants to be a spawn of a beast!
    I have two lovely daughters. They both hate niggers!I thank my higher power for that!. As much as I love them,I’d say”better off dead, than with a nigger in bed”. I hate sharks as much as monkeys!

6. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks are self-hating worthless to anyone wastes of DNA.

Any normal whyte woman would NEVER consider lying with stinking vile darkies.

Even sexual contact with dogs and horses is better than niggers.
    Actively trying to avoid worthless niggers daily. Get Nigs OUT of the United States NOW!