Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Roger Waters, human garbage

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-morgan.html

I haven't listened to their art-school Communist rich-kid pretentious crap music since I was 15, and now I have a reason to hate this Jew-hating sack of shit personally. Die in a hole, you ugly old faggot!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to fully agree with him on other issues.
    If these celebrities were to sell their heavilly-guarded fenced-in properties and then move into a White Flight part of town, they would then learn what it's like to be around Third Worldlers on a 24 hour basis. Especially, if they move with their entire families, inclusive of daughters
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

3. Likes Nigroids, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So many problems in this world could be solved exactly that way. Judges, lawyers, prosecutors, legislators, NGOs, and ordinary leftist useful idiots need to put their money (and safety) where their fat yapping idiot blowholes are and take the savages into their neighbourhoods, and preferably their homes. Got a spare room? Move in some young male asslifters and/or Niggers! They won't pay rent and will likely rape and kill you, but at least you can say you weren't racists.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian