Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Young American girl held in custody for goodifying a muhdicking silverback in Kaiserslautern, Germany

The silverback touched young American girl's ass, then there was some arguing, she pulled a folding knife and dealt bat wings.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/eur...-14365263.html

I do really hate these politically correct articles, that keep quiet about the fact that the man (64) was a silverback from Eritrea. For example, a German source - Der Bild - says so:

https://www.bild.de/regional/rheinla...316347e0072932

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the girl finally returns home to the states, she deserves a warm hero’s welcome, and a ticker, tape parade!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Nigroids liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was she supposed to do - let the sub-simian rape her on the street?

She's charged with "Manslaughter"? First of all, that savage niggroid is not a "man". A young girl defending herself against a nigger attack is the guilty one. I see.

So they got her, and last week they again grabbed a "notorious" 95-year-old woman, an unrepentant Nazi who was hauled in for denying the Holocaust.

She keeps denying it, so they keep throwing her in jail. She's jailed at her age, over words, while Africoons and Muzzies savage the population with impunity.

I'm sure everyone feels much safer with these felons safely behind bars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownworldmobile.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	25056
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Nigroids, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ShitSkinScientist;261689]The silverback touched young American girl's ass, then there was some arguing, she pulled a folding knife and dealt bat wings.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/eur...-14365263.html

I'm not quite getting why this was a story in the 'Stars & Stripes' since the story even makes mention that the woman was in no way affiliated with the military or even the DOD. What was the point of them even covering the story? If this was something explained in the bottom link, then please forgive, but the link only shows up as a German ad when I click on it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you back Tweaky !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job girl. The silverback is a difficult species to goodify with pointy objects. That was incredible work. She should offer classes at the YMCA downtown when she gets back to the states. I would say ask the crime family for some diplomatic cover here, but she's white and probably straight. Those two things are hated by our current communist in chief, or at least his puppet masters. I wonder if the tables were turned? Would the silverback be detained and treated as a flight risk? HMMMMM
    Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to American Communists
    Language leads to mindset, mindset leads to action.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;261713]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    ...I'm not quite getting why this was a story in the 'Stars & Stripes' since the story even makes mention that the woman was in no way affiliated with the military...
    Probably to set an example for anyone else contemplating slaughtering a sacred cow once more. Either that or there isn't enough happening there for Stars & Stripes to print a full copy
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Weewuzzkangs;261718]
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Probably to set an example for anyone else contemplating slaughtering a sacred cow once more. Either that or there isn't enough happening there for Stars & Stripes to print a full copy
    My guess would be that since there is the largest US base in Europe next to Kaiserslautern (Rammstein Air Base and facilities around), they thought everybody would think she was a US military person unless they explicitly clarify otherwise.