Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow turns future felon factory into a ghetto lobsta

https://www.foxnews.com/us/young-gir...ar-work-police

A mother was recently arrested after she allegedly left her young daughter in a hot car before clocking into work.

The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) announced the arrest of Ashlee Stallings, 36, on Thursday. The mother has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and child abuse by willful act causing serious injury related to the death of her 8-year-old daughter.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Permanently shutting down a felon factory should get the sow a commendation from Scruff McGruff the crime dog. because it definitely took a bite out of crime! That felon factory could’ve produced many more felonious burdens of society! and it took itself out with at least a 20 year scholarship to NU. boy, do I like a story with a happy ending!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it interesting that the 8yr old rock lobster was unable to operate the racist door handles. I think there may have been more going on here, but at the end of the day one future felon factory shutdown and another riding the bench at nigger U is a good day.
    I would venture to guess that an 8 yr. old human child would have let themselves out of the car and gone in to find mom.
    Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to American Communists
    Language leads to mindset, mindset leads to action.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless;261626[B
    ]I find it interesting that the 8yr old rock lobster was unable to operate the racist door handles. [/B]I think there may have been more going on here, but at the end of the day one future felon factory shutdown and another riding the bench at nigger U is a good day.
    I would venture to guess that an 8 yr. old human child would have let themselves out of the car and gone in to find mom.
    When you think that niglets can't even recognize themselves in a mirror until they're 5 or 6, it's not surprising. A chimp could have figured out how to open a car door.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I find it interesting that the 8yr old rock lobster was unable to operate the racist door handles. I think there may have been more going on here, but at the end of the day one future felon factory shutdown and another riding the bench at nigger U is a good day.
    You beat me to it. I bet there were claw and teeth marks all in the inside of the door.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post