Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Nick U. Fugger
    Chimpout Guest

DuckDuckGo is now almost as rigged as Google

Have you noticed that the previously rather neutral search engine DuckDuckGo has become pretty much as niggerloving as Google? Every now and then I feel like I need to let some steam out so I type something like "i hate niggers" or "muslims are scum" and so on and earlier DuckDuckGo returned some nice rants and hits to sites like Chimpout but now the first results are some niggerloving Commiepedia pages about hate speech and other bullshit or even nigger websites like The Root where poor niggers can't understand why ebil YT hates them so much.

I probably found the original Chimpout by typing something like "i hate niggers" to Google over 15 years ago. Those were the days. God I hate liberals.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duck supposedly gets all of their material from Google and then sorts it out fairly, for instance, when you need a rental vehicle. Google would post rental agencies on their front page who were Google's sponsors.
    I'd get surprising politically-questionable results from even Bing, while Duck and Goog seemed to hush them.
    Ecosia, Quant and Yandex are lesser known alternative search engines
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

3. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick U. Fugger View Post
    Have you noticed that the previously rather neutral search engine DuckDuckGo has become pretty much as niggerloving as Google? Every now and then I feel like I need to let some steam out so I type something like "i hate niggers" or "muslims are scum" and so on and earlier DuckDuckGo returned some nice rants and hits to sites like Chimpout but now the first results are some niggerloving Commiepedia pages about hate speech and other bullshit or even nigger websites like The Root where poor niggers can't understand why ebil YT hates them so much.

I probably found the original Chimpout by typing something like "i hate niggers" to Google over 15 years ago. Those were the days. God I hate liberals.
    That is EXACTLY how I found Chimpout!! GREAT minds THINK alike!!

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I keep getting those SpookTube messages when I log in to tell me how I've abused the hate speech policies and If I continue I'll get banned....but being a paying customer, I never seem to. Funny how the money talks and the BS walks eh ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Good to know

If that is the case, DuckDuckGo can go to hell. I'm tired of liberal thought-policing. Not only are we bombarded with niggers on ads, movies, and even video games, but now you can't say anything against niggers or Jihadis without your search engine censoring your shit. If libs want to suck off every filthy nigger/jihadi/gypsy, they're free to do so, but silencing those you disagree with is what "Fascists" do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick U. Fugger View Post

Same, but I didn't type niggers and knew little about the species. It was something like "Why do blacks talk the way they do?" and bingo! This place came up.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post