Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Heroic niggerfighter George Zimmerman repeatedly kicked off dating app 'bumble' for doing God's Work

Sorry, ladies. George Zimmerman just got kicked off dating app

Valentine’s Day is closing in and George Zimmerman apparently needs a date. He’s not going to find one on Bumble.

The popular dating app removed Zimmerman’s account Monday, primarily for the crime of being George Zimmerman. It’s the second time in a month Bumble has bounced Zimmerman.
    "George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile and we have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile,” reads a statement from a Bumble spokesperson. “We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts."
    George Zimmerman is on the dating app Bumble, and he wants to grab coffee and cake pops

And they editorialize him by calling him a "child killer."

George Zimmerman, a local child killer who was acquitted for the murder of Trayvon Martin back in 2012 and most recently was fined for stalking a man in Seminole County, now has a profile on the dating app Bumble, and he's looking to meet up for "coffee and cake pops."
    George Zimmerman is cooler than I thought.

Rather than mentioning the time he threatened to fight Jay-Z and feed him to alligators, Zimmerman's profile instead says he can be found "at the dog park with my Rottie, or playing basketball."
    And, he's also guilty of being a Christian!

Besides Bumble, Zimmerman has also been known to linger on OKCupid. An Orlando Weekly reader sent us a series of screenshots from last April showing that Zimmerman says he lives in Longwood and goes by "Jorge." He also says he's been given the gift of intuition, and he's very serious about being Christian. bumble
    So, it looks like he's also being stalked by creepy, obsessive pseudo-journalists who watch his every online move.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    OH well....maybe him and Bernie Goetz can go subway riding together and have some fun.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a dating site for humans who really hate niggers. George has a tough situation. I wish him best of luck.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumble has its head up its ass! George Zimmerman is EXACTLY the kind of guy you want to date!!!

The guy killed a fucking nigger punk. What better proof do they need that he’s safe to be around? Idiots!!

Ladies. This guy is a real catch! Don’t let him slip away!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He must be a decent guy. He owns a Rottweiler.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were we ever sure he's even part nigger, from a supposed Guyana great-grandfather or something?
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He doesn't look like a typical white guy, and I thought he has Hispanic roots. Didn't hear anything about Guyana ancestry. Even if he did have Guyana blood, I consider him a good human being for standing up to a spoiled, entitled nigger brat and was carrying a piece. Getting rid of filth is doing God's work.

This proves niggers get on regular people's nerves and provoke a violent form of self-defense.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind asking him WHY he's looking for a quality relationship on a site named BUMBLE.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    If there ever was a victim then George would be it. Here is a fellow who fought for his life and the media wants him executed for it. Best of luck George!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewheat View Post
    If there ever was a victim then George would be it. Here is a fellow who fought for his life and the media wants him executed for it. Best of luck George!
    Libtard and nigger media made George out to be a villain when he actually did the rest of the world a favor.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There should be a dating site for humans who really hate niggers...
    Sir, I believe you have rubbed that certain lamp. The genie appeared in an orange jumpsuit.
    Pretending to be a dating app Chimney Sweep, his new spare parts for Houghz business goes bankrupt, because of failing to invest in a freezer before April Fools Day:

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Weewuzzkangs View Post
    Sir, I believe you have rubbed that certain lamp. The genie appeared in an orange jumpsuit.
    Pretending to be a dating app Chimney Sweep, his new spare parts for Houghz business goes bankrupt, because of failing to invest in a freezer before April Fools Day:

Is this the first time we've heard of such a thing happening? It's overwhelmingly niggers murdering mud sharks, women who take Ubers or allow some groid into their homes to do work.

But who cares about some sow in heat looking to get some muh poosay action and ending up in pieces scattered for miles around?

The best part of this is the rabid feminazi, "Lady" Macallan, Sex Expert and Kinkologist, (is "kinkology" a course of study now? Probably)who is wearing "problematic" Libtard glasses, a nose ring, dominatrix boots, 4-inch fake talons and carries a knife with her at all times.

I bet that big gorilla-looking nigga, under the human-sounding words he was trained to speak, was thinking, "Sex... kinky sex. Gots to get me some o' DAT from diz bidge!"

This is one of the most mismatched, surreal, bizarre conversations ever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Weewuzzkangs liked this post