Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark stabbed, even in Ontario

Something about this story made my nigdar light up. I think it was probably the mention of a "near-beheading" since we know that's a niggroe thing. No matter where they are, niggers stay true to their roots and musharks end up savagely deleted.

Stupid burner. Gee, Vanessa, you couldn't find a nice Italian lad?

Ritchie the nigger buck murdered (Vanessa) Virgioni the mudshark whore by trying to cut off her head. “She died from an incised wound to her neck which was a near decapitation,” Kim told the court. Virgioni also had multiple sharp force injuries to her neck, head, torso and extremities and significant defensive wounds to her hands, arms and lower extremities. Before leaving the apartment, Ritchie went to the washroom to wash off the blood before leaving through a side door.
    Sadly, the whore leaves behind a mutant crotch dropping.

Looking so proud in happy times with her nigger:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linvalGuilty plea Ex-boyfri[...].png 
Views:	35 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	25028

Linval ain't trippin':

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LInval Ritchie - Goog[...].png 
Views:	22 
Size:	177.5 KB 
ID:	25029

https://globalnews.ca/news/10586580/...dmits-killing/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fitting end for a species miscegenator. What could go wrong with this feral ape? Obviously it would act like an animal, as savage as possible. Humans don't do this savagery. But that's what the mudshark signed for, deluded that she thought she could "tame" the beast. She was wrong.

That's one alien looking black as sin nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another race traitor whose parents can write " At least she wasn't racist eh" on her tombstone.
    Play nigger games and win nigger prizes, the results are always the same. The nigger chimps out and the shark gets beat to goodness. It is too bad about the previously ejected crotch dripping, now Canadian humans will be on the hook for its existence.
    Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to the communists plan for looting the treasury as they destroy the United States

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can hear the ooking and stabbing sounds from here. She should never have dissaspeckted her nigger. “Take dat ya white bidge! Stab stab and dat mufuggah!”
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure the sharks parents were beaming w/pride knowing their daughter was worshipping the tootsie pole every chance she had!
    Actually, if her parents had any self-respect, they would be relieved that the shark/whore is gone. And they should donate the mulatto monkey baby to the zoo!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A fitting end for a species miscegenator. What could go wrong with this feral ape? Obviously it would act like an animal, as savage as possible. Humans don't do this savagery. But that's what the mudshark signed for, deluded that she thought she could "tame" the beast. She was wrong.

That's one alien looking black as sin nigger.
    This is what puzzles me still. Do these nigger lovers really and truly expect a fairytale "Happy ever after" with their niggers? Is it like these fools who think they're all Dr. Dolittles who want pet tigers and cassowarys and think these wild animals will never attack them? Do the mudsharks think they have special powers to tame their feral bucks? I won't even go into them wanting and craving to lie with the smelly black beasts and breed with them. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 24
Size:  2.9 KB

Look at this one - a young and attractive human being, but look what she picked!

I just don't understand any of this.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're not alone Diva. She really was attractive, not a nasty old landwhale, so it's beyond understanding. I think your Doctor Dolittle syndrome metaphor might be right on the money. Combine that with the tsunami of political correctness we're all drowning in and you ended up with a scene like this.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post