Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Nigger Mass Shooting in Niggomery AL, 350 rounds fired, No Daid Niggers 13 Winged Thoujgh

Fartin Looter Bling would be proud of his peeps' character. This fits Sailer's Law of Mass Shootings to a tee. Niggers can't shoot for shit.
    Another Black Mass Shooting: In Montgomery, Alabama, More Than 350 Spent Casings Found from Massive Gun Battle at Black Party (13 Wounded/O Dead) https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/another-bl...ounded-o-dead/
    PAUL KERSEY • JUNE 24, 2024 • 600 WORDS • 34 COMMENTS • 1 NEW • REPLY
    Were the National Rifle Association (NRA) truly a racist organization, they’d be engaging in minority outreach marksmanship lessons across the nation on a weekly basis. As it is, another black mass shooting happened in a formerly safe major US city (Montgomery, Alabama), once populated by a majority of white people who left when black crime became untenable to live near.

More than 350 spent rounds were found at the scene of the violent outburst by blacks, and not one death. [13 injured in Montgomery mass shooting, Montgomery Advertiser, June 23, 2024]:
    13 injured in Montgomery mass shooting
    A hail of gunfire erupted in a crowd of about 1,000 people early Sunday morning at what authorities describe as an unpermitted street party in Montgomery’s North Pass neighborhood. When it was over, hundreds of rounds had been fired, at least nine people were shot and at least four others were injured in the chaos.

Law enforcement recovered more than 350 spent rounds from high-powered rifles and handguns at the scene, Acting Police Chief John Hall said Sunday afternoon in a news conference. As of Sunday evening, no deaths had been linked to the shooting. All of shooting victims had injuries that authorities described as not life-threatening. Three people were injured when they were struck by vehicles leaving the area and one woman was injured by broken glass, police say.
    https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...g/74186368007/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74188511007-20240623-jc-shootingpresser-03.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	239.7 KB 
ID:	25026

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers got to learn marksmanship. The batfairy is disappointed with these results.
    Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to Communism in the U.S.
    FJB and the Communists / Niggers ruin Everything

Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray to the bat fairy that the niggers have been shooting better tonight and over the weekend. The bat fairy’s thirst must be satiated.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to create marksapeship programs for the gorillas so they can do each other in at a higher rate
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post