Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Trump vs Biden 1st Presidential Debate Tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	25020

Tonight June 27 9pm EST on CNN

We are lucky here in Atlantastan to host the first Presidential Debate of 2024 at CNN studios in midtown, an area decimated by homeless and murdering slime.

It has totally fucked up all traffic during rush hour. Glad i had no plans to go anywhere near the downtown riot and crime zone.

I am looking forward to many things while watching. Here's just the start:

A. How many times Biden dozes off while standing
    B. How many times Biden fucks up a sentence
    C. How much more free sheeet he's planning to give to nigs and foreigners

I cower in fear knowing that fake halfbreed 'black' Indian sow and Joker look-alike Kamalo is next in line to the Presidency if Crooked Joe croaks.

What interests you fellow Chimpers tonight?

2. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joke bydone is a corupt,stupid lying sack of shit! As well as being a pedophile who took showers with and inappropriately touched his own 14 yo daughter. I hate the cocksucker and I hope he has a fucking stroke and drops dead at the podium tonight.

4. Likes Kagman, k9woman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The power of modern pharmaceuticals.... Fuck Joe Biden was pumped up higher than a Kensington tweaker. It's also clear Fk Joe's handlers were given the questions prior to the debate. I must say pedo-daughter diddling piece of shit did much better than I had expected. I guess it's easy when you have all the questions, even for an Alzheimer's addled fuckwit like Biden

Name:	biden voters.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	341.8 KB 
ID:	25021
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Jim Crow, NigOUT, k9woman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    The power of modern pharmaceuticals.... Fuck Joe Biden was pumped up higher than a Kensington tweaker. It's also clear Fk Joe's handlers were given the questions prior to the debate. I must say pedo-daughter diddling piece of shit did much better than I had expected. I guess it's easy when you have all the questions, even for an Alzheimer's addled fuckwit like Biden

Name:	biden voters.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	341.8 KB 
ID:	25021
    I enjoyed seeing slow byedone struggling to talk and making no sense.The useless bastard is a joke!(joke byedone) Of course the liberals cheated.It’s what they do! But,the corrupt lying pedophile’s mind is so far gone,the worthless fuck had no idea about what it was saying.
    Trump on the other hand did a great job. and he’s going to be a great present if we can stop the cocksucker sons of dirty whores left pieces of shit left from cheating. I’m sure that the libs will scramble trying to come up with a new candidate.Cocksucker Bydone is at death’s doorstep.And everyone knows it!

8. Likes Kagman, NigOUT liked this post