Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up The Sheeboon Biles Comeback Story is Complete

Get ready for hours of coverage of the magical flipping nigrette Sheboon Biles representing our (once) great country in the Olympukes starting July 26, 2024.

This little gutless quitter has hired multiple PR firms and other nigger lovers to rehab her image and now the story is complete.

She again is the savior of the nation and is being forced upon us nonstop with calculated coverage.

Of course no whyte gym star could evah do what this amazing nigger can do.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the olympics. I will stick woth swimming and diving. I may watch some gymnastics to root against this nigger though. Hopefully the same shit happens as last Olympics.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes NigOUT, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I far prefer the winter Olympics. Especially biathlon, if you get my drift.

6. Likes NigOUT liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Olympics also. I like the swimming but this year somehow niggers infested this normally white event. There is a nigger sow that can swim the 50m that you will see media tripping over to worship and there is a nigger buck that can do the 100 I think or maybe it was vice versa it truly was a game of buck or sow determining what I was seeing, maybe a tranny? Track and field is gone, that's all niggers except maybe the shotput and the women's hammer throw. Gymnastics we know will be all about the magical flipping nigger simone. Diving is still white. I watched that and there was not a nigger to be seen at least in the womens diving, why would a normal heterosexual male watch mens diving? So maybe there are magical diving bucks, I will never know.
    It seems that what used to be a celebration of skill has become mainly just another gathering for nigger worship. I'm still going to watch but I will keep the remote handy when the worship begins.
    Maybe soon there will be a eating event to celebrate the nigger and their achievements where they won't have to take over white sports and can be on their own.
    Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to Communism in the U.S.
    FJB and the Communists / Niggers ruin Everything

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love watching the olympics. I like the winter sports a bit more.But,I’d watch the Summer Olympics too. Now,I doubt if I will watch much,if any of either. Just the way it’s presented. Liberal announcers and hosts with nigger joobe drippin down their chin. I just can’t stand the nigger diksmokin and worship! And then theres the commercials loaded w/niggs and sharks!