Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The wildlife of our planet has more sense than niggers!

Thank you so much for having me on this wonderful website. It is certainly a Godsend. Niggers are the scourge of the Earth! This is a compendium of information about niggers, how to deal with their bullshit, as well as my encounters of the ape kind.

Easy ways of how to deter problematic niggers are letting them know you will call the police(most of them have a record that is a mile long), letting them know that they are a nigger, then telling them to go away, and telling them that they are completely useless. They all know that these facts are true; and they surprisingly look at the ground with shame(sometimes)in their eyes. These facts fill them with shame(sometimes), yet they are so stupid that they can't change for the better. Carrying protection, and knowing how to fight, is a must around them as well. The only thing they accel at in life is nigger antics.

When I went to SELU, in order to become a microbiologist, I witnessed a lot of nigger antics from these shit skins. In the dorm building, I was staying in, they had a piss war with each other. They were pissing underneath each other's doors, and in the hallways. They would shit in the showers and set the billboards on fire.

I saw two niggers breaking into a soda machine with a giant crowbar. They did this on camera without a care in the world. Even with this evidence, the college administration did not care. One giant silverback shook a snack machine, dropping all of the snacks off of the racks. Another blue gums, I named him Lenny Kravitz Fish Face, made about a thousand paper copies that said, "Fuck you bitch!!!" dropping them on the lobby floor. Another pickaninny was walking around with a bloody asshole. He was selling himself sexually.

Niggers that go to college usually do not go for long. They get scholarships, for simply being niggers, go for one semester, failing along the way; and they quit at the last minute, collecting the money from said nigger scholarships. Going to prison is the proudest moment in a nigger's useless life. Three hots and a cot they call it. Niggers see going to prison as a form of clout. They sell themselves sexually in prison, the sagging pants mean that their assholes are for sell, and they continue their fucked up behaviors once they are let back out in society most of the time, thanks to the American "justice" system.

Visiting Nigger Orleans, Louisiana was a huge eye opener for me. Everything there is about 20 years behind the rest of the country. The nigger stores there have birds and rats inside of them, pissing and shitting everywhere, and eating the food products. They don't restock most of the time. They never pick up the store phones, they always have attitudes, they gossip about everyone, and they are so fucking lazy! Every parade there, without fail, has a few shootings in them.

Most parking spots in Nigger Orleans have no hourly signs or parking meters. Nigger parking meter maids do this on purpose, in order to rack up money from issuing illegal tickets. Niggers remind me of jesters. They think that everything is funny, and that they are intelligent with their lies aka nigger fairy tales.

Niggers think that if they memorize a few facets of knowledge that all of a sudden they're geniuses! Between the niggers being gay, and getting AIDS, the nigger sows becoming lesbians because of this, the niggers killing each other and going to prison, nigger reproduction is thankfully slowing down. They really need to speed up their eventual extinction though. They also need to be deported back to Apefreaka.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Yeknoms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got it!Maggots have more sense,worth and class than a nigger!Niggers are by far the lowest most useless form of life in the known universe!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Yeknoms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! You sound as though you have a serious case of Nigger Fatigue.

At one time, I would have rolled my eyes at all those tales and thought "No way". Now I read the descriptions of all that outrageously savage, sub-simian behavior that would shock a baboon and think, "Sounds right."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Yeknoms liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are absolutely right. I have been feeling this way for 39 years thus far. I think the majority of us humans can feel each other's frustrations from having to deal with nigger pests. I was born in Birmingham, Alabama, which is basically a nigger war zone.

I was raised in Beaufort, South Carolina, which is close to Parris Island. My father was a Corpsman in the Navy for 8 years; and I was raised the military way. He became an X-ray Technologist. My mother is a Registered Nurse.

We moved to Slidell, Louisiana because it was cheaper. Even though Slidell is a upper crust city, it is still swarming with nigger parasites. I had to fight a lot of nigger bullies growing up. Unfortunately, going the civil route doesn't work most of the time. You have to travel the route of brutality with them.

Being that my father is Scandinavian(Viking ancestry) and that my mother is Irish, I've always been a big man. Nigger bullies weren't a problem for me to handle physically. I have basically learned how to Drill Sarge niggers into submission.

Whenever I had to do errands in Slidell, I would speed run my ass off! Their energy is too toxic to be around for even a few seconds. Usually when a nigger, or even a pack of niggers, see a 6'3" 280 lbs Celt Juggernauting through, they get the fuck out of the way lol! My parents still live in Slidell. I decided to move back to Beaufort once I graduated from college.

I live in a upper class neighborhood that only has 3 niggers in it, thank God! I've talked to my parents about moving beforehand. I've offered to look for a new, safer home for them; but they want to stay in Slidell. Our extended family wants to stay in Birmingham.

My nest is always open to them just like their nest is always open to me. I literally owe them for my life; and I thank God that I was raised correctly by them. I'm not tooting my own horn; and I don't think that I am better than anyone, except for the nigger parasites. Humanity wants peace and order. Niggers are agents of chaos. People are sick of the bullshit and are thankfully doing something about it.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually when a nigger, or even a pack of niggers, see a 6'3" 280 lbs Celt Juggernauting through, they get the fuck out of the way lol!
    Yep. Niggers, even in packs, dare attack only the elderly, the infirm, women, and children. But sometimes when attacking those groups, they get a surprise as one bootlip did with the Epic Beard Man.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout and let us know your true feelings about the niggers!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome to Chimpout and let us know your true feelings about the niggers!
    Agree. Don't feel you have to hold back.

16. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers pissing under doors and breaking into things, that's TNB. Niggers must mark their territory with their scent like any animal. They break into things because they are too dumb to understand how human inventions work, so it angers their primitive brains and causes aggressive behavior. Niggers in packs can be dangerous despite your size, as they have developed a sense of entitlement to anything they feel they deserve. Niggers have learned through repetition that in any Communist run shithole city they have free reign to terrorize with no consequence other than a slap on the paw. So, I always try to avoid the groid and really avoid groidals.
    Welcome, read the rules and have a great time venting about the many assorted antics and crimes performed by natures clowns.

Democrat=Communist / Democracy=Communism
    A Threat to Democracy=A Threat to Communism in the U.S.
    FJB and the Communists / Niggers ruin Everything

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Yeknoms liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Thank you all for welcoming me to this brilliant website. IseDaDiva, the Epic Beard Man is a fucking hero lol! He should have gotten a Medal of Valor for putting that aggravating nigger, and his nigger sow girlfriend, in their places. I never get sick of watching that video!