Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

And the Darwin award for nigger stupidity goes to......

Arntanaro Nelson

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-struc...ea-dies-police

An amusement park guest who was hit by a high-speed roller coaster last week has died of his injuries, authorities say.

Wilmington, Ohio, resident Arntanaro Nelson, 38, was struck by the Banshee roller coaster at the Kings Island amusement park in Mason on Wednesday. The park is located around 25 miles northeast of Cincinnati.

Nelson was found with a "critical injury" and was rushed to a hospital for treatment. Ohio officials announced on Monday that Nelson passed away on Friday.
    At the time of the incident, the Mason Police Department reported that the victim was in a restricted area of the park at the time of the accident. He was reportedly looking for his keys under the ride.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nelson.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	24994
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We should see if the Key search can be a new featured ride for the nigger visitors to all theme parks. Set up one of those high-speed cameras to watch the thrill they get when the coaster approaches at full speed. It could be epic.
    Incentives can be offered such as leaving a few of the latest I-phones laying among the keys. Wow fun stuff.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 06-24-2024 at 07:09 PM. Reason: add more

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I see "Arntanaro"(WTF?) has his paws behind his back in that pic. A natural position for niggers.

And here I thought people were utter morons for getting hit by trains. I guess he thought his niggerness got him special dispensation and the coaster wouldn't hit him. This deserves a special new category of stupidity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

Here is another Nigger Darwin candidate. This nigger thought he could walk on water with all his nigger magic. More likely it was several 40's and a few blunts, but a Darwin winner this nigger became.

Hopefully I have the credits listed properly.

After rescue, St. Petersburg pastor returns to lake and drowns (tampabay.com)

2022 Darwin Award: Pastor Shawn Meets His Maker (darwinawards.com)

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see "Arntanaro"(WTF?) has his paws behind his back in that pic. A natural position for niggers.

And here I thought people were utter morons for getting hit by trains. I guess he thought his niggerness got him special dispensation and the coaster wouldn't hit him. This deserves a special new category of stupidity.
    I was really laughing at "Arntanaro (WTF?)" because really, what in holy hell is that name? I gotta hand it to it, though, it's such a different, although comical, nigger name.

Look nigger, no entrance means that. I have no compassion for any fool who voluntarily goes into dangerous zones, doubly so, because I don't care for niggers.

Walnut brained nigger fool.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One welfare recipient dealt with, only 10 million more to go
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I was really laughing at "Arntanaro (WTF?)" because really, what in holy hell is that name? I gotta hand it to it, though, it's such a different, although comical, nigger name.

Look nigger, no entrance means that. I have no compassion for any fool who voluntarily goes into dangerous zones, doubly so, because I don't care for niggers.

Walnut brained nigger fool.
    Ditto - human or nigger. "I just stuck my arm in the polar bear's enclosure so I could get lots of Likes on Twitter and nearly got it ripped off. It's not my fault. The barriers should be higher and the "DO NOT ENTER" sign isn't big enough!"

I just hope no humans got greasy black and red bits of Arntanaro's foul carcass splashed over them. That would really ruin one's day.

As for the goofy nigger name, I just read a story about a buck named "Reod'ajanero." (a nigger's messed-up version of Rio de Janeiro) I probably spelled it wrong but I'm trying to find the story.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    We should see if the Key search can be a new featured ride for the nigger visitors to all theme parks. Set up one of those high-speed cameras to watch the thrill they get when the coaster approaches at full speed. It could be epic.
    Incentives can be offered such as leaving a few of the latest I-phones laying among the keys. Wow fun stuff.
    It would give me an incentive to ride roller coasters more often if they were nigger(s) on the track!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Wheh ben crump beez at?!

16. Likes Weewuzzkangs, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It would give me an incentive to ride roller coasters more often if they were nigger(s) on the track!
    Definitely would make it more fun. Gotta suit up though for when they splash on ya. Ugh, gross.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post