Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

So guess what's happened since my town opened up a "youth center"

I meant to post about this back a few months ago. Maybe it's just as well because it proves exactly what I knew would happen. That day, I was talking with a neighbor outside his house when a niglet zipped by, on what you can bet was a stolen bike. Niggers around here are not unknown, but they are rare enough to be noticed like a giant black fly on a bowl of rice. My friend is one of those light-skinned Cubans considered by liberals to be a traitor, meaning he's an awesome guy who lives in reality, and we both looked at that niglet with the same look of suspicion. I said that I didn't recognize it, "Where did that come from?" He said that there have been a bunch of them ever since the "youth center" got opened up on the other side of our neighborhood, and they're running around casing the area. I hadn't heard about the "facility for underprivileged children" and would have absolutely spoken up against at a town council meeting.

Once the weather got warmer, guess what. We used to be a neighborhood of kids leaving their bikes out for a while, until several have been stolen in recent weeks. A few days ago, one neighbor's little girl was playing at the local park, and "someone" stole her scooter but left the helmet. She didn't see the thief, but I'll give you three guesses, and you'll only need one. Now another neighbor a couple of streets over had his windshield hit, leaving a big crack, and some cartoon drawing was left under a wiper blade. It looks like Mr. Potato Head on a skateboard, and that skateboard is a tell-tale sign.

I'm just saying, once upon a time a nigger didn't dare look the wrong way at a white woman. Now even here, niggers and especially niglets will steal anything not locked down, because they know nothing will happen to them. Niggers are masters of having the youngest niglets run up and steal something, then claim "Ahz told dat chile tuh leabbs dat alone!" because they know cops won't even file a report. I've told Mrs. S that we can't duck inside the house and leave the garage door open, even for a minute.
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These Key-ids need toys with which to practice their future monkey shines. The dimwit who actually kissed the front of a bus wuzz actually a Cracker:

Humiliation through derision, since 1965

3. Likes Marse Igor, CoonsЯus, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you're being terrorized by niggers Sandy. Fucking shit beast cunts ruin everything.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youff cenner for underprivileged youffs in you neighborhood means”you’re fucked!” My mom and dad lived off Mitchell Drive in New Haven, Connecticut, which is right around the corner from Wilbur Cross public high school. once they put the track and practice football field next-door to the school and started having all these programs after school, her once quiet neighborhood started being terrorized by nigger youffs. They cut through yards, climbing and tearing down fences. Stealing whatever they could.
    My dad had a couple German shepherds. They stopped the yard traffic. But you still couldn’t take a walk in the early evenings because teenapers were roaming the neighborhood fucking with everyone and robbing/mugging
    . I would visit and get work for 4 mo at a time in the early 90s.I would build additions on A frame homes and porches.Anyway, I had a Hitachi nail gun, a ton of leftover 3” nails And some 2 x 12 x 4 pieces of wood I used to build threads for staircases. My dad and I got to drinking beer one night. We came up with a brainstorm. We nailed a few hundred nails through pieces of 2 x 12 and placed them under the windows of his garage.(he was experiencing some garage break-ins)
    Well, the summer went by and all is well. Around the first major snowstorm of that year, I got a call from my mom, my dad was anxious to talk to me. He souded so happy! He said he heard a large loud noise coming from the garage that night. He looked out his bedroom window and saw a nigger quickly limping out the side door. He turned on every spotlight,grabbed his shotgun and ran out the back door.nigger was gone,but blood in the garage and bloody footprints in the snow. He drove around the next day, looking for a crippled shiner and never found one. But, I believe no one ever broke into the garage again. Lol!

6. Likes Zambo, IseDaDiva, k9woman, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was out working in my yard the other day when what do I see but a niglet on a bike. I can't imagine where it came from, but the sight filled me with dread. My town has always been blissfully nigger-free (clean, quiet, friendly) but I know that like with cockroaches, where you see one nigger there has to be a nest somewhere.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I meant to post about this back a few months ago. Maybe it's just as well because it proves exactly what I knew would happen. That day, I was talking with a neighbor outside his house when a niglet zipped by, on what you can bet was a stolen bike. Niggers around here are not unknown, but they are rare enough to be noticed like a giant black fly on a bowl of rice. My friend is one of those light-skinned Cubans considered by liberals to be a traitor, meaning he's an awesome guy who lives in reality, and we both looked at that niglet with the same look of suspicion. I said that I didn't recognize it, "Where did that come from?" He said that there have been a bunch of them ever since the "youth center" got opened up on the other side of our neighborhood, and they're running around casing the area. I hadn't heard about the "facility for underprivileged children" and would have absolutely spoken up against at a town council meeting.

Once the weather got warmer, guess what. We used to be a neighborhood of kids leaving their bikes out for a while, until several have been stolen in recent weeks. A few days ago, one neighbor's little girl was playing at the local park, and "someone" stole her scooter but left the helmet. She didn't see the thief, but I'll give you three guesses, and you'll only need one. Now another neighbor a couple of streets over had his windshield hit, leaving a big crack, and some cartoon drawing was left under a wiper blade. It looks like Mr. Potato Head on a skateboard, and that skateboard is a tell-tale sign.

I'm just saying, once upon a time a nigger didn't dare look the wrong way at a white woman. Now even here, niggers and especially niglets will steal anything not locked down, because they know nothing will happen to them. Niggers are masters of having the youngest niglets run up and steal something, then claim "Ahz told dat chile tuh leabbs dat alone!" because they know cops won't even file a report. I've told Mrs. S that we can't duck inside the house and leave the garage door open, even for a minute.

It has gotten that bad here also. There are groups stealing lawn equipment and power tools from people working inside houses. There is a group that even steals the F-150's. I told Mrs. Useless the same thing. Do not go in the back yard with the garage door up, and when your working in the front garden, watch your back. It has gotten ridiculous how niggers feel empowered to just take or destroy anything. It started with one house that sold during the covid scam for nearly 150,000 over asking price. That told me this was BlackRock or some other communist agency looking to diversify the neighborhood, sure enough now we have niggers.

9. Likes k9woman, IseDaDiva, Weewuzzkangs liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Youff cenner for underprivileged youffs in you neighborhood means”you’re fucked!” My mom and dad lived off Mitchell Drive in New Haven, Connecticut, which is right around the corner from Wilbur Cross public high school. once they put the track and practice football field next-door to the school and started having all these programs after school, her once quiet neighborhood started being terrorized by nigger youffs. They cut through yards, climbing and tearing down fences. Stealing whatever they could.
    My dad had a couple German shepherds. They stopped the yard traffic. But you still couldn’t take a walk in the early evenings because teenapers were roaming the neighborhood fucking with everyone and robbing/mugging
    . I would visit and get work for 4 mo at a time in the early 90s.I would build additions on A frame homes and porches.Anyway, I had a Hitachi nail gun, a ton of leftover 3” nails And some 2 x 12 x 4 pieces of wood I used to build threads for staircases. My dad and I got to drinking beer one night. We came up with a brainstorm. We nailed a few hundred nails through pieces of 2 x 12 and placed them under the windows of his garage.(he was experiencing some garage break-ins)
    Well, the summer went by and all is well. Around the first major snowstorm of that year, I got a call from my mom, my dad was anxious to talk to me. He souded so happy! He said he heard a large loud noise coming from the garage that night. He looked out his bedroom window and saw a nigger quickly limping out the side door. He turned on every spotlight,grabbed his shotgun and ran out the back door.nigger was gone,but blood in the garage and bloody footprints in the snow. He drove around the next day, looking for a crippled shiner and never found one. But, I believe no one ever broke into the garage again. Lol!

Thanks Jim, that's a great idea. American made punji sticks. While niggers cannot fit thru the windows into my garage as they are crank type, it may be fun to see what happens anyway.

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised the nigger didn't hobble off and call Ben Crump!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Jim Crow, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm surprised the nigger didn't hobble off and call Ben Crump!
    Keep in mind this was over 30 years ago. Probably would’ve ended in a lawsuit today.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Thanks Jim, that's a great idea. American made punji sticks. While niggers cannot fit thru the windows into my garage as they are crank type, it may be fun to see what happens anyway.
    You can also shoot nails through plywood and paint the same color as the floor. you can put them in front of doorways or windows. I used to do that in my apartments when I went on a vacation back in my single days. never had an intruder. And yes, I always remembered they were there when I returned!
    It would work well if you have first floor windows and the perp dove in head first. You don’t want to kill anyone, just give them the message that you don’t want them in there! Also, rubbing cloves of garlic on nails adds to the pain!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can also shoot nails through plywood and paint the same color as the floor. you can put them in front of doorways or windows. I used to do that in my apartments when I went on a vacation back in my single days. never had an intruder. And yes, I always remembered they were there when I returned!
    It would work well if you have first floor windows and the perp dove in head first. You don’t want to kill anyone, just give them the message that you don’t want them in there! Also, rubbing cloves of garlic on nails adds to the pain!
    Jalapeno peppers!

18. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post