Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fed up of niggers and rag-heads

Fellow chimpers,

I am beyond tired of niggers, dune coons, the alphabet people being worshipped, the hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants, and the liberal traitor fucks who enable all this madness. I'm not a white nationalist or anything, but I can't help seeing the West going down the crapper and nothing being done to stop it.

Wanna be a butchered freak who takes hormones to feel what they are not? Fine! Just don't fucking force your delusion on everyone else.

Wanna worship a murderous warlord who screwed little girls, and want to live in the West?
    - Fuck off back home, jihadi.

Wanna come to a civilized place? Do it legally or stay the hell home!

Niggers are the dumbest, most primitive, entitled, humanoid ('cuz they are not really human) species to have ever walked the Earth. They belong in tha Muddaland, not in civilized places.

As for liberal bastards, they should put their money where their mouths are. If given the chance, they'll send their children to private schools and live in nearly minority-free neighborhoods, yet they circle jerk each other off because they're sooooo open-minded and tolerant. 'Just because you watch your slut of a "life partner" get fucked by Jumanji Cottonpicker and Le'Treen Brown - (hoping to get ravaged yourself) - because your minute pecker only has a semblance of functionality when you see radiator hoses, that just makes you a low-testosterone retard.

2. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

100%

You are preaching the TRUTH brother!!!!!
    Never give in!!!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fellow chimpers,

Niggers are the dumbest, most primitive, entitled, humanoid ('cuz they are not really human) species to have ever walked the Earth. They belong in tha Muddaland, not in civilized places.

As for liberal bastards, they should put their money where their mouths are. If given the chance, they'll send their children to private schools and live in nearly minority-free neighborhoods, yet they circle jerk each other off because they're sooooo open-minded and tolerant. 'Just because you watch your slut of a "life partner" get fucked by Jumanji Cottonpicker and Le'Treen Brown - (hoping to get ravaged yourself) - because your minute pecker only has a semblance of functionality when you see radiator hoses, that just makes you a low-testosterone retard.

Scary how many scumbags now think niggers are human. Now this shthole wants to give niggers who were never slaves money stolen from humans who never owned a worthless nigger.

The only joy left is reading about niggers killing niggers like in coonchimpago and the rest of the cities.

No truer words have ever been stated than -

A Plague Has Descended Upon Our Nation and that Plague is The Nigger

6. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All 3 commenters are encouraged to join Chimpout as a member.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Niggers are Useless, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like your passion. Remember to read the rules. Enjoy the nigger bashing.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

TY

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sure will at some point. Already have over 30 saved passwords, it's just idea of how every site has the BS of having to join, even when you see some clown who knows nothing giving advise that's wrong, you can't even help without joining a site, it's a joke. The net has changed.

Now niggers are trying to control the world wide web, talk about pushing their ape agenda, they don't run the nigger lips when they murder millions, rob everything not nailed down, burn down cities, only when people point out the worthless niggers.

Done ranting, LOL Because at the least you have a visitor section, the next site will be this over all others to join, when not too busy.

Sure hope there's no Image Verification once joined, I can't stand these. The funny thing is all the web sites will have nothing that AI won't be able to overcome.

AI is being pushed so hard a million times over Moore's law (example), because niggers are too stupid to do anything, so this way they'll accomplish something, LOL.

Again TY for asking. Forth time failing the image and I'm not blind.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    To get really ruffled up, see post #26, here: https://www.chimpout.org/forum/showt...-Germany/page2
    Humiliation through derision, since 1965

The_OP
    Chimpout Guest

I'd love to but...

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Hi, I'm the OP. I would love to join, but I need a truly secure email service, not some liberal fag-controlled service that's gonna keep tabs on me. These days, with all of the goddamned electronic gizmos we have adopted - willingly or not - collecting snippets of information to - eventually -sell us shit we can't afford and don't really need - (e.g. electronic surveillance for marketing purposes and/or profiling) - there are almost no ways to communicate securely with other folks who're fed up of the way Society is going. Even if you say that Muslims worship the Arabian desert version of Zeus and his warlord-pedophile-prophet and carry out 99% of all terrorist attacks around the World, or that niggers make up 13% of the US population but account for roughly 58% of the prison population, if it leaks out that you hate porch monkeys and explosion-prone dune coons, some bleeding-heart liberal maggot is gonna try to get you canceled; and I sure as shit don't feel like having to apologize, kiss apefrican or terrorists' asses, write a "heartfelt apology" and "promise to change" on top of having my life ruined for going against the zeitgeist and speaking my mind.

13. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fellow chimpers,

I am beyond tired of niggers, dune coons, the alphabet people being worshipped, the hundreds of thousands of illegal migrants, and the liberal traitor fucks who enable all this madness. I'm not a white nationalist or anything, but I can't help seeing the West going down the crapper and nothing being done to stop it.

Wanna be a butchered freak who takes hormones to feel what they are not? Fine! Just don't fucking force your delusion on everyone else.

Wanna worship a murderous warlord who screwed little girls, and want to live in the West?
    - Fuck off back home, jihadi.

Wanna come to a civilized place? Do it legally or stay the hell home!

Wow. I had to check and make sure I didn't write that. 100% truth.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post