Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Latest Niggroe gift - Dengue fever.

Most dengue cases reported in the 49 continental US states occur in travelers infected elsewhere.
    Limited local spread of dengue has been reported in Florida, Hawaii, Texas, Arizona, and California.
    I know those places are infested with Africoons and Hayshees, but I'm sure they don't mean the peaceful migrants looking for a better life? Better to let the population get infected with disgusting diseases than to look rayciss. Blame it on climate change!
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-the-americas/

This section lists countries in Africa by their level of dengue risk.

• Burkina Faso
    • Djibouti
    • Egypt
    • Eritrea
    • Ethiopia
    • Kenya
    • Reunion
    • Somalia
    • Sudan
    • United Republic of Tanzania

https://www.cdc.gov/dengue/data-rese...ats/index.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Niggers are Useless, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are vile disease carrying monsters. They live in sewage filled slums and eat each other.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Besides dengue, niggers coming here carry lots of other vile diseases. Zika, from Uganda, ebola, active tuberculosis, etc. , and introduce pests with yellow fever, malaria and anything nasty and niggerish. Africa and Haiti are breeding labs for infectuous diseases.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Besides dengue, niggers coming here carry lots of other vile diseases. Zika, from Uganda, ebola, active tuberculosis, etc. , and introduce pests with yellow fever, malaria and anything nasty and niggerish. Africa and Haiti are breeding labs for infectuous diseases.
    Don't forget the Monkey Pox... oops, dat beez rayciss. I mean "M Pox".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Zambo liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Don't forget the Monkey Pox... oops, dat beez rayciss. I mean "M Pox".
    "M Pox", my white honkie behind! I am so sick of walking on egg-shells so as not to offend some vile, nasty, sub-human, 60-IQ, worthless nigger COON! And I'm vomiting sick of "RAAAAAAYYCCIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    "M Pox", my white honkie behind! I am so sick of walking on egg-shells so as not to offend some vile, nasty, sub-human, 60-IQ, worthless nigger COON! And I'm vomiting sick of "RAAAAAAYYCCIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!
    Yes, but think about it. Whoever decided "Monkey Pox" was rayciss are admitting that niggers look like monkeys! Libtards are secret raycists! Well, we always knew that.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but think about it. Whoever decided "Monkey Pox" was rayciss are admitting that niggers look like monkeys! Libtards are secret raycists! Well, we always knew that.
    You know, there's YouTube shorts of people feeding monkeys fruits. The monkeys are more orderly, cute, and evocative of compassion than niggers. You feel good humans take care of the monkeys and it's heartwarming to see.

Not so with niggers. I have zero compassion for niggers and would rather they all starve. They're more disorderly, feral, and savage and uglier than monkeys.

Monkeys can't help being monkeys. Niggers, on the other hand, keep trying to live with humans, but keep on niggering. I still say we can blame them niggers as the most worthless creatures on earth.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You know, there's YouTube shorts of people feeding monkeys fruits. The monkeys are more orderly, cute, and evocative of compassion than niggers. You feel good humans take care of the monkeys and it's heartwarming to see.

Not so with niggers. I have zero compassion for niggers and would rather they all starve. They're more disorderly, feral, and savage and uglier than monkeys.

Monkeys can't help being monkeys. Niggers, on the other hand, keep trying to live with humans, but keep on niggering. I still say we can blame them niggers as the most worthless creatures on earth.
    That could very well happen, or it would if do-gooders would stop feeding them.

I see millions of Sudanese niggroes beez hongry. They're always hungry! Now if only the Netherlands would butt out and let nature take its course. Nothing good has ever come of interfering with nature, i.e., importing invasive species and staving off an extinction plan when a species can not survive in its natural environment. If niggers were supposed to survive, they would have humps like camels to see them through periods of drought and famine. Instead, YT flushes billions of dollars down the always-open maws of worthless niggers.

There is so little food in some areas of Sudan that people are taking extreme measures to survive.

In the Al Lait refugee camp, they are eating dirt.

Akok said he watches helplessly as his wife and children dig holes in the ground with a stick, slide their hands in and grab some soil. Then they roll the soil into a ball, put it in their mouths and swallow it with water.
    Maybe they can get the recipe for Hayshee Dirt Cookies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerseatdirt6-23 103707.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	24972

I swear I recall "Hungry Niggers" sob stories on TV from my earliest memories. But no matter how skeletal they are, they can still rut and shit out niglets. Stop feeding them! The problem will resolve itself.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...cs-hunger-aid/

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish byedone gets ebola!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    You are sooo right! Niggers get offended by even the slightest reference to monkeys, apes, sub-humans and words or names like gorilla, coon, sambo, rastus, and a thousand others because deep down in that little cranial cavity they KNOW it's a legitimate description. They are constantly offended and angry with the world and life itself because they can't escape their heredity. They are always lashing out at EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING because every time they look in a mirror they see a NIGGER looking back!

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post